nCo2k14 w/Dre41: WCW Crow/Wolfpac Sting by Dre41/WolfgangJT/Tekken/snyperstyle (now on Live!!!)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side note: Hardy just sported a blue top like the shiny green one you already have made. If I were to change the color to blue and delete the face paint would it turn out alright?

the sleeves are a custom texture I made in photoshop, so you can't change them to blue in the game...but the face of the unpainted one is also using a custom texture, so no, it wouldn't turn out good at all.

Glad you took my suggestions on board, those morphing changes have really made the difference. Looks superb!

:) Yep, interestingly think I only had to move the overall head height by maybe 1 or 2, but did help it some...rest definitely did pull in some of the issues I was trying to figure out. Thanks for the suggestions.

Full Starrcade preview now posted. BIG THANKS to snyperstyle for getting these paints done for this. :)

d4hp.png

5wu4.png

I love the attire, but the facepaint is off. Because of the way the eyebrow area is shaped, it makes him look really sad, or a little confused (and slightly like a clown). Checking out refs from the event, he was total deadpan. I believe the eye makeup is too high and should be flat across the horizontal area, vs curving slightly down on the edges as the CAW shows. Hopefully that makes sense. Nice work otherwise gents!

http://lastnerdstanding.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/stingface.jpg?w=300&h=222

Holy Shit, those are AWESOME. Wolfpack Sting needs a smallish nWo Wolfpack logo on his stomach, but it might be hard to do since the paint tool mode doesn't do dark shades properly without also washing-out the color saturation.

Actually, he never wore the red NWO logo with red pads, only black pads. Wolfgang has it right.

Hey Wolfgang would there be a way to do a nwo wolf PAC slot separate from his crow attire. I've always liked separating wolf PAC from crow due to different music and all the different attires he wore. Would like a nwo w black pads and the black nwo shirt too. With the. Download locks I can't really do on my own.

Hey Wolfgang would there be a way to do a nwo wolf PAC slot separate from his crow attire. I've always liked separating wolf PAC from crow due to different music and all the different attires he wore. Would like a nwo w black pads and the black nwo shirt too. With the. Download locks I can't really do on my own.

I've honestly been debating it....drove me nuts the other day playing as Wolfpac Sting testing it out and not hearing the correct music..lol. It's honestly not that it'd be that hard to do.

Couldnt people just download it, copy it and make the wolfpac attire the main one?

Could yes...but he did have a few attires as Wolfpac, which I could easily do since they are alternates of ones already done for the most part...and if you actually have used up 100 CAW slots this early to where you wouldn't be able to grab both, you're in trouble the rest of the CAWing season..lol....it's only just begun. Truth is, he never came out to the Crow-style music or same entrance as a metter of fact when with the Wolfpac....so it actually makes more sense to separate them. I actually used to when I made him in the past.

Archived