nCo2k14 w/Dre41: WCW Crow/Wolfpac Sting by Dre41/WolfgangJT/Tekken/snyperstyle (now on Live!!!)

WolfgangJT

2 of 4 attires previewed. last 3 shots in the first face shots solely to show morph.

Sting (WCW Crow/Wolfpac era)

by Dre41/WolfgangJT/Tekken/snyperstyle

textures by Tekken and snyerstyle

original CAW by Dre41, face tweaked by and body morph/attire changes by WolfgangJT

Search tags:

nCo

Sting

WolfgangJT

morph shots:

yb0n.png

Crow slot:

14tx.png

5wu4.png

wajw.png

gc1y.png

wimz.png

7cf0.png

1m8j.png

Wolfpac slot:

kkfi.png

4403.png

t7in.png

oxgk.png

Halloween Havoc 1998

o4kk.png

j64c.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, that's brilliant...

Seems there are an abundance if TNA attempts online, but it'd be sweet if you did at least one attire when he was growing the brown hair, but still had the Surfer style gimmick. Downloading this piece of art then applying some fumbled attempt at the face paint DL'd from the CC just won't cut it!

I'm guessing the eye colour defaulted? What I would try is the slightly narrower pupils as it'll work for a Borden perfectly. I'd also say there needs to be more height to the forehead / general head as a whole. I'd also reign in the overall cheek size / depth a little. The colour for the second hair style option looks slightly blue, rather than brown. Aside from that, it looks nice guys.

Yeah, I mentioned it to him on the idea, and he even passed his templates for the eye makeup shaping he had to me knowing it was being used as a guide for building the custom texture, so I'd say that's saying he's cool with it. :) Don't think you'd help someone like that if you weren't okay, and I am crediting him hugely and even messaged him to come on and check it out on the sites, so no reason he should feel I'm slighting him in any way...I'm not the type that steals from people...think he knows that by now. :cool:

face updates now in first post.

I'd use face skin 7 as that is most like him in real life and the scorpion tail is too long IMO on both attires. Just suggestions not harping on you.

IMO, skin 6 best matches his look (same one Dre had on it)...highlights the cheeks and the mouth area the best..compare to this shot...near dead on match IMO.

WolfpacSting.jpg

Tails, yep, you are right...working on updating that now...should have stopped the bottom tip at the top of the knee pad.

damn that looks good. (no homo)

Thought you might like it bro. :) Texture really pulls this CAW in....glad you were open to collab and let us work some magic on it...definitely deserved the extra attention. :) Great job where you got your original. Hope you like the full upgrade when it's all finished.

Starrcade 97 attire now previewed...face to come.

i just wanna say wow this is amazing u guys all did a great job

Wow, awesome. Would be awesome if you provide a TNA slot as well. :)

i disagree on "OLD" sting - surfer sting would be the way to go imo

while playing the game it has a way of makng me feel like a kid again when playing re-living all the wrestlemania's i watched

but i also watched sting vs,vader,flair,rude in wcw

Archived