AAA's Sky Blondes/ Gueros Del Cielo Jack Evans & Angelico

2nd2none

here is something i been working on sorry for the quality on the pics i dont think they do my caws justice not to say they are perfect but still. i gotta showcase some how i'm not exactly mr. popularity on here

but anyways here are my sky blondes from triple A

Jack Evans

CAM00831_zps0b5f1612.jpg

Angelico

CAM00817_zpsf8a93cc6.jpg

both have 4 attires please let me know what u guys think

Search tag: 2nd2none

I Agree It Doesn't Look The Best Like Small Shorts For Example & He Has Longer Hair But I Think If You Try A Little Harder

It Could Be Good I Don't Know You Can Also Ask Hippopotamus Or Pac For His Evans Formula Cause They Did A Good One Last Game I Think

NOT BAD JUST WISH YOU HAD IT HAVE AMOVESET AS IT SAYS DDT6 FOR ALL 3 SPECIALS BUT GUESS ITS WORHT FIDNING SET OR MAKING ONE MYSELF FO IT

I Made movesets for both guys i'm gonna have to see what happen with that

I Agree It Doesn't Look The Best Like Small Shorts For Example & He Has Longer Hair But I Think If You Try A Little Harder

It Could Be Good I Don't Know You Can Also Ask Hippopotamus Or Pac For His Evans Formula Cause They Did A Good One Last Game I Think

Jack recently cut his hair and the "less" baggy shorts are his sky blondes outfit from Heroes Immortales but i'll look into that idea of borrowing the face if its cool with them

jahi_zps00eea13f.jpg

this is what i was aiming at

Oh I Didn't know He Got It Cut & Changed His Attire It's Hard To Follow Mexico in Australia So The Hair & Attire Is Good Then :)

yeah i got his roh/dg look aswell as his earlier AAA look

Archived