Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevan1700

D'Lo Brown v2 uploaded (v3 coming soon)

I'm finishing up probably one of the hardest guys to nail in this game. D'Lo Brown.

Untitled-1_zpseefecf02.jpg

feedback/suggestions are welcome...

the above picture is v2. since this picture was taken. ive done some work on the body morph and added the colored singlet outline to the applicable attires

Thanks to my man D-Bo (appropriate name) for the screenshots

Very solid start on this and I agree with you, D'Lo is very difficult to capture because the morphing options available just simply don't allow you to do so accurately. My suggestions:

- Mess around with the hair a little bit and bring the hairline down
- Decrease the eye angle a little
- Bring the eyes down (Y-Axis) slightly
- Decorate the eyebrows a little and make them a bit darker
- Decrease the jaw outline a little to make it less severe
- Increase the Y-Axis and the X-Axis on the cheeks if you can

Nice work my only thing is work on the jaw outline it seems too be too far out..

His eye hight is up just a tad too much maybe bring it down like 5 notches and angle the eyes abit more too not too much though..

Also bring the eyes a bit in too not too much eather...try that see how it looks after,

Absolutely amazing,that 4th Nation attire with the (chest protector) is spot on and the move-set is crisp.You have some skills,you should really make some more "Attitude Era" CAWs Mark Henry,Gangrel...just some ideas :) thank you for your time on this.

"OH YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE!"

Naw thats dlo brown homie. I see a little line across the face have u blended it in a lil more betta n v3? Lovin how this project has came 2getha finna DL him now and rate ya bro. Thanks again

I really like this but can you thin out the eyebrows with designs and make them level and thin out the facial hair tache? That would be all good job