MY WWE Monday Night Raw! (xbox360 League)

XxAlcLegacyxX

So what i'm doing here,is pretty much a league,except instead of my normal CAW league,this is for people who like to use In game superstars,or REAL superstars in general.

Here's a video. It's episode 1 of my league. Everything is BASED off of the events of TLC , but I'm taking it in my own direction to start the league up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlUyFWqcgo

For anyone interested in joining : The rules are simple,have fun and play fair. Only in game/current superstars are allowed. There may be a rare instance where I let you choose a caw of a former TNA talent (AJ Styles for example) If it fits into any of the stories right. Whereas if you wanted to use a caw of,say, Bray Wyatt,that's absolutely fine. More Details of CAWS will be discussed at the time you join. In some instances,I may allow other superstars to be chosen. For example : HBK,Batista,Ric Flair. Pretty much anyone fairly recent. If interested in joining,shoot me a PM on here or on xbox. My gamertag is AlcLegacy. Once notified,I will set you up in a try-out match against one of my "trainers". Thanks for taking the time to read this,and please don't hesitate to join! It's a fun atmosphere I would love you guys to be a part of!

Archived