Breaking up the SHIELD?

snakebiteSB

I'd say have reigns & Rollins kick out Ambrose & tell him "justice is your idea, & it doesn't work cuz it's YOUR justice. The shield is broken, me and Rollins, we aren't soldiers for justice, were dogs man. Rottweilers! We are hounds of chaos. We are "the anarchists!"

Make their attires red & black and give Ambrose a white shirt & dark blues for a more "officer" look against their more "fascist" look.

Give the anarchists some sort of staticky sounding theme with distortion, & give Ambrose one if the in game original music tracks, the 'champion' sounding ones.

Far as trons go, give the anarchists the hip hop tron & Layla's mini tron. For Ambrose give him American tron with biker minitron.

That's my back burner plan if universe mode splits them up.

Edit; give the anarchists KANES minitron

Ideologically speaking, fascism and anarchism are complete opposites. The will-to-power and coercive conformity on the one hand, the lack of structure and order on the other.

I like the aesthetic choices, but I don't know that the name and the gimmick work together. If anything, and I'm not a cop-hater or anything, a police gimmick lends itself much more readily to fascism.

Ideologically speaking, fascism and anarchism are complete opposites. The will-to-power and coercive conformity on the one hand, the lack of structure and order on the other.

I like the aesthetic choices, but I don't know that the name and the gimmick work together. If anything, and I'm not a cop-hater or anything, a police gimmick lends itself much more readily to fascism.

My use of fascistic was just in stark red and black (think nazi-istic). Not saying anarchism is fascistic or nazi like, but from a style/appearance choice for a team bent on disobeying authority, or THE authority. Only real reason I went with the idea of Ambrose in blues was as a style contrast to black and red....to polarize a face turn by him in comparison to his former allies.

I've dated an anarchist, still have a shared 'zine of hers and a 'crimethinc' publication she gave me. So I definetly understand the philosophy after knowing her so long. The words I used were more towards style and/or tonal description, not decrying one or saying it US fascistic....the stark red and black fascistic comment could've been reworded as 'think nwo but militant like the nation of domination'm

You just need to add a bunch of people in the Shield (using superstar heads) and then devide it in two factions ... Ooops. I think I've seen it somewhere.

On a serious note you can create the Shield attires let's say for D-Bry and CM Punk. Put them in the Shield and then kick Reigns out of the group. So you'll have some kind of indies stable.

Archived