Auday Alyafi™ Caws(MVP Uploaded 3/30/14)

Auday Elyafe

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fwvz.jpg

can you put masked kane head on the first attire and upload it again plz

I can't put any stuff on the head we don't have access to that on SH

Hi Auday. is in program the creation of a new sin cara? alias hunico ;)

Wut?

Nah Bro he's asking you If you'd do us a favour and use the 1st Kane Superstar Head with the Mask and Long Hair and then Upload it ? The Reason why he's asking you to make it is because It was his last Masked Attire. Thanks Bro and Great Work BTW ! :D

HIAC13_Photo_081.jpg

I would say add a cape to Cesaro's second attire but sadly I don't think you can add logos to capes. :(

i can't even add a cap, anything head related can't be added in SH's.

He meant the don't tread on me flag he ties around his neck which is called a cape

But you can't put logos on them anyway.

Also the Kane discussion they meant there is another superstar head that is a masked Kane & they want you to transfer that attire to that version of Kane.

Dolph Ziggler

Uploaded tags are: AUDAY THE CAWER

Credits:

BigChrisSpirito, Matt6Sic6 & CBent123 for textures/logos on some attires

3oj8.jpg

I would say add a cape to Cesaro's second attire but sadly I don't think you can add logos to capes. :(

He meant the don't tread on me flag he ties around his neck which is called a cape

Also the Kane discussion they meant there is another superstar head that is a masked Kane & they want you to transfer that attire to that version of Kane.

oh sorry for misunderstanding to answer all the Questions i won't do another kane or Cesaro.

= WILL YOU MAKE SIN CARA WITH TAT (WHICH IS HUNICO)?

right!

actually no there is no good mask and the horns are total shit.

I was looking forward to you making a Ziggler again this year. Especially with the Superstar Head. Gonna download that the first chance I get.

Thanks man. :)

John Morrison

z9bp.jpg

oh sorry for misunderstanding to answer all the Questions i won't do another kane or Cesaro.

It's quite understandable they where kinda vague with there questioning & i assume English is not your native language so i was making it easier to understand.

Anyways that John Morrison is looking good.

Man could you upload cesaro textures??

And ryback attires man. On the pS3 side there has already been some.

NO.

Before Dolph was my favorite new generation guy it was JoMo... Nailed the face! I have many entrance shirts for him on CC if that helps you out. Great job so far I knew who it was right away

Thanks man, he was a great wrestler but WWE *censored*s great wrestlers :/

Did you mess with cesaros morph at all?

He seems gigantic, he's a good bit bigger then Kane....

actually a bit not that much, but i tried him in-game and i liked how he looked so i uploaded him

I'm guessing the Ziggler and Cesaro have PT's so they won't show up online?

Yes :( tried Ziggler yesterday and the PT's didn't show :( didn't try cesaro.

It's quite understandable they where kinda vague with there questioning & i assume English is not your native language so i was making it easier to understand.

Anyways that John Morrison is looking good.

I understand English good i can also speak good but sometimes my mind blows. :P

Archived