Auday Alyafi™ Caws(MVP Uploaded 3/30/14)

Auday Elyafe

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work, guys! That's about as spot on as EC3 gets!

Thank You. :D

Sabu

Very early preview

g0CAHt2.png

sabu looks amazing don't know might be the pic but I'd bring down the width of the head and jaw a little and you should make jcw attires and maybe a bald one but he wrestled in jcw a ton

Thanks, for the cranium it would look so small it's just the cap card if you read yhe last page you'd know what my cap card does XD for the jaw yeah i will work more on. :)

I don't have any attires planned so post photos of whatever you want and I will make them

• 2 weeks later...

I've been requested by Auday (due to issues and time constraints on his side) to upload EC3 since this was a collab with him and myself..

ETHAN CARTER III (EC3)

search tags: Auday MST3Claye EC3

ec3-o_zps640b1f62.jpgec3-f_zps8abb5517.jpg

I believe there was supposed to be a change in the fourth attire, unfortunately that is not possible at the moment.

Last I checked last night it still is.. It's probably the old one.

Will try to get you the fixed version over soon. Again, sorry everyone for the mix-up. If you've downloaded the previous EC3.. Please, download this one.. lol THANKS!

You might wanna ask Pac for his Davey formula from last year, Auday. The best DR caw around imo

Yeah I saw them, But I like to do everything by myself, If I use other people formulas I will never get better at it. :)

Looks good.. My suggestion for Davey Richards is possibly a different hairstyle.. just to see if others fit better. Could try another skin texture too.

Will see what I can do. :D

Archived