Auday Alyafi™ Caws(MVP Uploaded 3/30/14)

Auday Elyafe

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No where near as good as the other stings on xbl...

Then why did you bother with this thread? Shoo! Run along...

BACK ON TOPIC...

I haven't been on to download it yet. I am guessing you did the adjustment to the eyes that someone said a few posts up? I didn't see an updated preview of that.

It does look like him face wise, something that a lot of people miss due to the facepaint.

No where near as good as the other stings on xbl...

Then why did you bother with this thread? Shoo! Run along...

BACK ON TOPIC...

I haven't been on to download it yet. I am guessing you did the adjustment to the eyes that someone said a few posts up? I didn't see an updated preview of that.

It does look like him face wise, something that a lot of people miss due to the facepaint.

Thanks man :D yeah i made the eyes closer :D

here is the update I also uploaded it after the update

qf9x.png

Sting

Uploaded tags are: AUDAY THE CAWER

0xrrL4r.jpg

qm1q.jpg

b9su.jpg

When did he wear that last attire facepaint.

Last TNA Match vs Magnus 1/23/14

Sting vs EC3 1/16/14

AJ Styles Vs Magnus (Sting at ringside protecting AJ) 1/9/14 or Sting vs Bobby Roode 1/9/14 (The attire you asked about)

and the final one 12/26/13

Wow, nice job my friend.

Thank You. :D

Nobody shows any love to Joker Sting. :(

Great job again though, Auday.

I didn't watch TNA when he was Joker Sting so if anyone could post refs I would def make him, I am also getting requests for a Joker Sting on XBOX Live.

When did he wear that last attire facepaint.

Last TNA Match vs Magnus 1/23/14

Sting vs EC3 1/16/14

AJ Styles Vs Magnus (Sting at ringside protecting AJ) 1/9/14 or Sting vs Bobby Roode 1/9/14 (The attire you asked about)

and the final one 12/26/13

Wow, nice job my friend.

Thank You. :D

Nobody shows any love to Joker Sting. :(

Great job again though, Auday.

I didn't watch TNA when he was Joker Sting so if anyone could post refs I would def make him, I am also getting requests for a Joker Sting on XBOX Live.

Thats probably why lol. I missed that 9/1 ep..

I love that facepaint design..

I wonder if he does sign with WWE if he changes hes look or goes back to more of how he looked in WCW.

As Auday said, I'm working with him on ECIII. Was going to see if I could help out with the body morphing, but after seeing it myself I think the issue here is a video capture thing only. I've done a few tweaks here and there for him to check out, but nothing major like what has been requested with the body. I had given enough face tweaking comments that I felt like I should hold back on the body morphing, but I saw the short and wideness myself. I loaded it up in the game and did a double-take. Nothing major was standing out, like in the picture. Will get with Auday about this one before anything is final or posted.

Gotta say, good job with this CAW Auday.

I hope Auday doesn't mind me posting these. As I said above I think there are possible issues with his capture card screen resolution. Here are the pics of the first outfit and the small tweaks I did of the CAW.

ec3-body_zps89f9dcf5.jpg

Lol of course I don't mind dude the cawis yours and mine so post whatever you want ;)

Archived