Vel Vel Holler

nogoodraida

Hey guys,.. I know I posted my Trish, just waiting on something before i can release it. But here I would like to share my first official release this year.. this is already uploaded to CC/2 slots.. as always excuse my crappy pics... Just in time for xmas,.. My fav TNA Knockout.. Let the pigeons loose! (P.S. also a preview of something Im working on with Mikemay04/Partyguyhilton)

1jyx.jpg
g27e.jpg
4mlf.jpg
ysz4.jpg
7pto.jpg
qr1l.jpg
fb7i.jpg
qv15.jpg
er6z.jpg
bh1i.jpg

Velvet looks awesome as always nice work

any idea who else youre planning on making this year?

Well you can see Eva Marie right there.. im working on Mickie James as well as Trish Stratus.. planning on gail kim and michelle mccool as soon as i can get some textures uploaded to cc.. if anyone can help me with that it would be great.. besides that Im not sure. depends on how i feel when the time comes.. I know I dont have the time this year that I did last year.

Love your Velvet Sky glad you're atleast making some caws this year! However I was wondering if you could upload another version of Velvet Sky without downloadble content? it's asking me to purchase the season pass thanks!

Thanks Nattie.. it always takes me a few months to get warmed up.. I like to wait until people crack the games so I can use faces and whatnot on my caws.. there will be a few caws from me this year.. ususally I make mybcaws with one form of dlc or another.. every year I always do, dont wanna limit myself to whats not dlc.. if I have time i will go in and make a copy of the caws and wipe the entrance and moveset clean for an upload but no promisses. All my caws are gonna have dlc this year.. I suggest dl'ing the pass if you want in on them.

Again you knock it out of the park with Vel. Amazing work. Looking forward to seeing Gail, Mickie, and Michelle the most. Loved all three of them last year. Keep it up my friend :)

Archived