Jeff Hardy by SEV7N | Update 12.25.13

SEV7N.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I actually don't think that CAW's face is even that accurate.

As for you Jeff Sev, I'd maybe lower the lips a bit and add a tad of thickness to them. Maybe add a bit of height to the nostrils as well. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Other than the eyebrows is there anything else wrong with it that you guys see?

theres just something with his eyes nose and mouth

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2678/jefffinalface.pngTHIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD CAW

I don't mean any disrespect but that Hardy CAW doesn't resemble him. I'm not saying mine does but that is far. Stop posting it. I'm not making a TNA Jeff.

Other than the eyebrows is there anything else wrong with it that you guys see?

theres just something with his eyes nose and mouth

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2678/jefffinalface.pngTHIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD CAW

I don't mean any disrespect but that Hardy CAW doesn't resemble him. I'm not saying mine does but that is far. Stop posting it. I'm not making a TNA Jeff.

yeah i dont mean to disrespect your caw either. the other one isnt perfect either but thats how the nose and mouth should be.the eyes on yours are good

Nice start Sev. If you don't mind me asking which era of Jeff are you doing? Hardyz, Glowpaint, or WWE return?

Probably 2009 face paint era

Okay. I have this problem where I used all my 128x128 PT slots. I need to free atleast one for his hand tattoo. -_-

Update 1 with attire.

Nice start Sev. If you don't mind me asking which era of Jeff are you doing? Hardyz, Glowpaint, or WWE return?

Probably 2009 face paint era

Okay. I have this problem where I used all my 128x128 PT slots. I need to free atleast one for his hand tattoo. -_-

Update 1 with attire.

Mind sharing all the different PT logos you used? Might be able to help figure out what you could do to free up some spots.

Archived