Titles on CC

Spirito

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could get me good, clear HD pics of the PWG titles that are dead on front and center I will have them up ASAP. As it is the internet does not have great picture of either the World or Tag Titles for PWG.

All NJPW and Dragons Gate USA Belts have been uploaded already between both me and Chris. If you need anything please let me know.

i will see what I can do for the XPW for you.

If you could get me good, clear HD pics of the PWG titles that are dead on front and center I will have them up ASAP. As it is the internet does not have great picture of either the World or Tag Titles for PWG.

I don't think there's anything better on the net than the ones I posted earlier :/

On a side note, would you be willing to try the current ROH TV title? Not in a hurry for it, but the one I'm using looks pretty bland compared to Chris' world and tag titles, if you know what I mean. It's a weird shape, but I figured if you put the faceplate and first set of side plates as one image it would look pretty accurate. At the very least, there should be plenty of pictures for that one :)

So far I did not see any CZW Championships requested so I would like those if that is possible. Also the rest of the TNA Championship set (I think Hardy's TNA Title & the TV Title were the only ones I saw, maybe the X-Division, but was not clear). TNA's subsidiary RKK, as well as WWC. And OVW/FCW. If those are possible I would really appreciate it.

Finally Updated with the following belts for 2/10/14

WCCW Light Heavyweight Title
WCCW Americans Title
CMLL/NWA Light Heavyweight Title
Taz FTW World Title 2
ECW World Tag Team Titles 2nd Belts
WWWF Intercontinental Title
WWWF World Tag Team Titles
WWWF World heavyweight Title 3
TNA Knockouts Tag Team Title
ROH Pure Title

XPW and CZW coming. Stay Tuned..

• 2 weeks later...

anyone able get the njpw belts iwgp maybe get pwg world title and championship wrestling from hollywood belts?

also if not done old nwa florida title along with western states hertige title smokey mountian belts wccw/wildwest belts aws belt

Everything is up except for PWG and CWFH which will never be put up by me because David Marquez is a jackoff and I will never do anything to promote him.

• 1 month later...

Road Warrior 83 what's your gamertag and also not sure if anyone has requested or created The NWA-TNA World Heavyweight championship but if no one hasn't then I'd like to see that one made. Thanks to you and Spirito for doing all this for us especially the AAA belts!

Does anyone have pictures of what these titles look like in game?

Archived