Close Please

J A Y

As many of you know I am Mr. Smith the guy that makes great non-wrestling caws (click on the links

in my sig. to see my work) .

I want to make caws again this year but I'm calling for something greater. Its time all the great non-wrestling caw makers create a team on the PS3 side and maybe expand later. The reason why I would like to make a team is because I Have so many caws that you guys would love to see me create. I've messed around and have over 150 formulas for many non wrestlers. Famous superheros, movie stars, cartoon characters, video game characters,etc.

Most Importantly, I need someone that can upload textures & make cap cards of my caws. If we all come together and create a team I am sure we will put non-wrestling caws on a whole new level.

Just think about it, There are so many Non-wrestling caws that can be made and we have great non-wrestling caw makers.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1bxy5MMYJ1qh0loco1_500.gif

Im not good with textures and i know i don't have a capture card but I'm willing to be a team player.

All people are welcomed. Must have skills tho.

Some of my creations are on community creations. You can look at them and determine how skillful I am from there. All of my CAWS are under the Tag: 005

Some of them, I had some help from another person on here. Nick Gemini, he's a better CAW maker than I am.

Sorry guys but I'm too busy with college and work this year to continue with this project so sadly I will have to drop the ball with this project :facepalm::cry::rant: I will not be doing any non-wrestling caws this year sorry guys.

I do have a-lot of Original caws that I can show you guys and if you like I will upload them

Best of luck to you guys making great non-wrestling caws and hopefully I wil make my return when WWE 2K15 arrives

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liss95dpTn1qhr01io1_400.gif

Archived