Update on Jeff Hardy’s Status with TNA (Impact Wrestling Spoilers)

AustinFan

TNA has taped several weeks of Impact Wrestling in advance, and in one of the upcoming 2014 episodes, they ran an angle where Jeff Hardy claimed to have wrestled his last match, thanking the fans and condemning the currently Dixie Carter regime. Many people are speculating that Hardy's current run with TNA Wrestling could be coming to an end this year, along with AJ Styles' contract expiring, and rumors that Sting could be leaving the company soon as well.

Jeff Hardy is not leaving TNA Wrestling, and in fact, it was announced in February of this year that the "Charismatic Enigma" had signed a new long-term contract. His character's temporary departure is a way for TNA to write him off television to prepare for the upcoming UK tour, which Hardy cannot attend. This posed a problem in 2013 when Hardy, then the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, could not accompany TNA overseas to defend his title and was off television for more than a month.

I recently spoke with Jeff's brother Matt Hardy, and asked him about the future of former tag team championship partner. While Matt hadn't specifically talked to his brother yet concerning his intentions, he did say that he expects Hardy to remain with TNA for awhile.

Credit: WrestleZone.com

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/437609-update-on-jeff-hardys-status-with-tna-impact-wrestling-spoilers

He should come back to the E and work the same schedule RVD is working so he can spend time with his daughter and work on his music and paintings

Agreed. Part of the reason he stuck around with TNA as long as he did was because his schedule wasn't as busy as it was with WWE I believe. So have a schedule like RVD would probably be best. I personally don't care if he's with WWE or TNA as long as I get to see him wrestle on TV, I'm happy lol.

• 1 month later...

Oh yes, definetly but he shows heavy signs of, I'm not sure, actually. Burnout? Maybe just age? He's very slow nowadays in a lot of his matches and even though I don't think spots can make up for missing basics, he is barely exciting now. I definetly agree with him growing as a worker in TNA though.

Its pretty well known that he's got a multitude of small injuries on him, especially in his lower back and tailbone. He has grown as a wrestler, but thats probably the reason he's seemed so slow lately.

I hope one day he returns to WWE. I'm sure they'd beable to work out something with him, like they have for a lot of wrestlers (EX. Jericho, RVD, Brock Lesnar) They all seem to only have a short deal with them. Maybe they'd give the same thing to Jeff.

I don't watch TNA but on occasion so I really don't know what he's been up too lately or his work in the ring. But def still a fan of his.

Archived