WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was the first time Cena actually came across as sincere though, not just leeching off of other guys popularity and trying to gain a few cheers by saying someone elses catchphrase. I agree though, Orton's promo was better.

Nah, he's fos. He had to put emphasis onto Bryan to get cheers for his promo and used that to make what he was saying relevant. Oldest trick in the book and people bought it.

No way were they going to repeat what they did for their first promo together for the unification where it recieved absolutely no reaction. So they put other guys in ring to get the two most under over guys relevant and over.

Raw wasn't great due to Orton and Cena though. It's been bad for months not one week. It's been 10 straight weeks of bad RAW's, not one or two bad RAW's.

LMAO! Okada > Cena sign.

And Cena jumping on the bandwagon trying to get their angle over and relevant. He did it with Ryder, he did it with Bryan after mania, he's always done it. John using other people's overness for himself and for his own promos. DOES THAT MAKE IT A GOOD CENA PROMO? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no way in hell,raw in uk was amazing,before survivor series they was great,not great as after summerslam but still great, yeah the 2 shows after survivor series were boring,

I thought this was the first time Cena actually came across as sincere though, not just leeching off of other guys popularity and trying to gain a few cheers by saying someone elses catchphrase. I agree though, Orton's promo was better.

Nah, he's fos. He had to put emphasis onto Bryan to get cheers for his promo and used that make what he was saying relevant. Oldest trick in the book and people bought it.

Oh I know, I just meant dilvery was better than usual.

Nah, he's fos. He had to put emphasis onto Bryan to get cheers for his promo and used that make what he was saying relevant. Oldest trick in the book and people bought it.

Oh I know, I just meant dilvery was better than usual.

Oh my bad. I agree. Both had phenomenal delivery last night. Orton's was better and organic.

Raw wasn't great due to Orton and Cena though. It's been bad for months not one week. It's been 10 straight weeks of bad RAW's, not one or two bad RAW's.

LMAO! Okada > Cena sign.

And Cena jumping on the bandwagon trying to get their angle over and relevant. He did it with Ryder, he did it with Bryan after mania, he's always done it. John using other people's overness for himself and for his own promos. DOES THAT MAKE IT A GOOD CENA PROMO? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no way in hell,raw in uk was amazing,before survivor series they was great,not great as after summerslam but still great, yeah the 2 shows after survivor series were boring,

Every show since Hunters been on screen has been terrible bar, a few episodes.

ORTON WITH A CHEAPSHOT TO CENA

ORTON WITH A SLAP TO PUNK

PUNK WITH ELBOWS TO ORTON

HHH WITH HAIR WHIP TO PUNK

PUNK WITH PUNCH TO HHH

HBK WITH SCM TO PUNK

BRYAN WITH BUSAIKU TO HBK

ORTON ATTEMPTS RKO TO BRYAN, INSTEAD PUSHES STEPH

HHH WITH PEDIGREE TO ORTON

KHALI WITH A CHOP TO BRET HART

PUNK WITH PUNCH TO HHH

HBK WITH SCM TO PUNK

what looool?

PUNK WITH PUNCH TO HHH

HBK WITH SCM TO PUNK

what looool?

HENRY SLAMS CHRISTIAN

SWAGGER WITH THE ANKLE LOCK TO MYSTERIO

CROWD GOES WILD AND SAYS WEEE THE PEOPLE

BOOKER T DOES SPINAROONIE OUT OF NOWHERE

WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SPINAROONIE BRET APPLIES SHARPSHOOTER TO BOOKER

ZIGGLER SHAKES HIS ASS FOR NO REASON

SHOW KO'S MIZ JUST CUZ HE CAN

SIN HUNICO APPEARS AND GIVE DEL RIO ANOTHER CONCUSSION

FOLEY APPLIES SOCKO TO KANE

MEANWHILE, SEATTLE IS STILL CHANTING FOR DANIEL BRYAN

Too much caps lock?

Still can't get over the loud Bryan/Yes chants during the final segment. What a slap in the face that was. And how long it lasted. Brilliant.

The ending sequences were awesome. Punk's involvement, the superkick, HBK finally getting knee'd in the face. And I never thought HHH would pedigree Orton, holy shit.

Diva and Match of the Year were laughable. The Bellas were booed heavily, no way the fans voted for them and Cena-Rock was the worst match nominated. AJ and Punk-Taker should've won, but oh well. I'm pleasantly surprised Bryan got SOTY.

We need video of after raw went off.

Titus,Cena, Bryan, punk and Stephanie in heels all came out and did a spinaroonie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbCzrPfALlc

Big Johnny, too. I love how Punk awkwardly hugged Steph after the Spin-a-Roony. :XD:

Archived