Hghlndr1037's CAW Thread 10.022014

Hghlndr1037

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Kenta, but honestly it doesn't look there's enough going to really give you any tips.

I can tell you the eyes are either way to big or you've morphed the entire bottom of the jaw/mouth down that it looks odd.

Keep going and post back though!

Is this a texture?

No, it's just a regular CAW. I don't have a modded XBox. I wouldn't even know where to get one.

I'll work on adjusting the jaw and the eyes.

There are some textures up on live... not sure if there is a Kenta one but I know there is a Marufugi so there might be kenta... but this looks really good for not being textured I think. Just make the eyes smaller as was said.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm going to work on this tonight, adjusting the eyes, etc. I think the best thing for the jaw is just to set everything back to default and go from there trying to get a better morph.

I have the the "shaved hair" PT's for the sides of the head. I'd like to use the Mohawk (the one PAC uses for Eddie Edwards) choice to make that Faux Hawk look he had for a bit. The other choices for his classic look have the bangs too far in his face or just not the right shape/style. For his current look, I'm going to add a PT design to give him that bit of hair that hangs off the front of his face. I'll probably end up using the hair choice before Ryder's for the base.

As far as the PT designs for the trunks/shirts, I sent a PM to someone to make sure it's OK to use them before I add them to this CAW.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm going to work on this tonight, adjusting the eyes, etc. I think the best thing for the jaw is just to set everything back to default and go from there trying to get a better morph.

I have the the "shaved hair" PT's for the sides of the head. I'd like to use the Mohawk (the one PAC uses for Eddie Edwards) choice to make that Faux Hawk look he had for a bit. The other choices for his classic look have the bangs too far in his face or just not the right shape/style. For his current look, I'm going to add a PT design to give him that bit of hair that hangs off the front of his face. I'll probably end up using the hair choice before Ryder's for the base.

As far as the PT designs for the trunks/shirts, I sent a PM to someone to make sure it's OK to use them before I add them to this CAW.

Pretty sure the guy who put all those textures up put them up for the community to use. I really like this... want to see it with hair and clothes lol

Yeah, I was glad to hear that it's not a problem to use his PT's. Right now I'm going through each layer, typing everything up & saving the formula to my flash drive. Then I'm going to get back to adjusting the morphing some more.

What's out there for a moveset for him? The one good thing is a lot of his moves are in the game since at least four WWE wrestlers use his stuff but I'm not very good at putting everything together so it flows. I'm also open to anyone who has suggestions on his entrance.

Preview of the Adrian Neville face I've been working on. I started from scratch and I like the way it's coming along. I'm always open to suggestions.

My new Hauppauge PVR Gaming Edition is a nightmare to work with so the color might off in the pics. I also made some adjustments to KENTA as well. I'll try to get some new pics of him up as long as I don't end up throwing this over priced piece of garbage out my window first.

Thanks for the compliments!

The last two matches I dl'd of KENTA, he looks like he's wearing shorts made of a different fabric than typical wrestling trunks/tights. Those also looked to be the correct length visually from the footage I've seen. The other ones looked a bit too short.

Thanks for the compliments!

The last two matches I dl'd of KENTA, he looks like he's wearing shorts made of a different fabric than typical wrestling trunks/tights. Those also looked to be the correct length visually from the footage I've seen. The other ones looked a bit too short.

I don't mean the texture... I mean the actual designs... as best as I can figure out those shorts are something that was part of a give away contest and something he actually wore in a match. I think because there was a picture floating around with Kenta holding those shorts up, people thought he was showing off new gear, but that pic was actually of him showing the shorts he was giving away that are signed by him.

I think what you have done looks like these

http://www.noah.co.jp/imgs/newsimg/130304_01.jpg

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/rvddwharajuku/imgs/b/8/b8231237.png

These are actually Kenta inspired retail shorts you can buy here

http://blog.livedoor.jp/rvddwharajuku/archives/25495332.html

They are similar to what he wears but not exactly which is this

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/rvddw2005/imgs/a/d/ad0e5abb.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/taboo66676/KENTA/K1.jpg

Archived