Body Piercing Topic

Oresama

So...after being without piercings for a good few years, I've been seriously thinking about getting pierced again and figured I'd make a topic for body piercings. Share your pictures, expieriences, questions, queries...just general piercing talk basically. So yeah...my reason for making the topic, I've been considering getting spider bites, which for those who don't know, are:

5gzh.jpg

tatg.jpg

I don't like Spiderbites nor eyebrows stuff on guys, it makes them look weird imo. Girls can mostly rock them though. Wanna get tunnels next year, not big ones though.

As with all piercings, I think it's a case by case situation. I've know/have seen several guys who suit them. I haven't seen many girls who suit eyebrow piercings though.

I have considered small tunnels myself.

If you stretch slowly, and I'm talking about 3-6 months between stretches, you'd probably be able to stretch to ^ that big, which look to be a 2 gauge maybe? And then when you take it out, say, for work, it would shrink down to not a gaping hole after a hot shower and a little massage. It'll just like like a butthole a little.. But still, I'd highly doubt it'd be brought up in an interview if the hole was shrunk and had no jewelry. Then you could wear them out or while you sleep to maintain your stretch.

Although, this is no help unless you don't plan on getting a job in the next year because you can't take jewelry out really at all while the new stretch heals. Just some info from someone with experience. :)

So I’m most likely getting my spider bites the week of or after Christmas. I would get them before but I enquired about it through a friend who works at my local piercing studio and they're fully booked bar the odd cancellation/no show and I wouldn’t be able to go because of work anyway.

I think this is about as big as I'd go if I got them:

1fet.jpg

I said that too when I stared...first I was like 6mm...then I was like 8mm then I wanted to go bigger... So then to 10mm then to 12mm

Same here man. I've been at 1/2" (12-13 mm, it varies) for almost 4 years though, so I do believe I've stopped b

• 2 weeks later...

I think the wait is worse than than the piercing itself. When I got my anti-eyebrow pierced, I had to wait a good 10-15 minutes for the studio to be set up and cleaned etc. When I got it done I barely felt it though.

I think that I may by the end of next year attempt the regular old ring look. Something simple that let's me experiment with piercing to see if I'd want to move into that area.

In your lip, Poe?

I think the wait is worse than than the piercing itself. When I got my anti-eyebrow pierced, I had to wait a good 10-15 minutes for the studio to be set up and cleaned etc. When I got it done I barely felt it though.

I think that I may by the end of next year attempt the regular old ring look. Something simple that let's me experiment with piercing to see if I'd want to move into that area.

In your lip, Poe?

Ear.

Archived