Wrestlemania 31 Will Be Held...

limitbreak

....in the San Francisco, CA area, the first time that market has hosted a Wrestlemania.

The show itself will be held at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, the new home for the 49ers, which can hold upwards of 75,000 for an event.

There will be an official announcement this week while the company is taping TV on the West Coast.

Source: PWInsider

Over Philly, yep. No logic.

Why do you think that is? This is actually a really great decision.

Logical to go with Philly in terms of wrestling nostalgia, atmosphere etc... Logical to go with San Fran for potential profit, marketing etc.... Imo, I prefer fan reaction and nostalgia over positives for business. I can see why it's a preferred location, just like New Orleans is for WM 30 over MSG.

Logical to go with Philly in terms of wrestling nostalgia, atmosphere etc... Logical to go with San Fran for potential profit, marketing etc.... Imo, I prefer fan reaction and nostalgia over positives for business. I can see why it's a preferred location, just like New Orleans is for WM 30 over MSG.

NorCal has had some all-time great crowds over the years.

NorCal has had some all-time great crowds over the years.

I apologise for my ignorance on that, something I never even considered. Thanks for the correction :)

Archived