Hana Banana Fofana's CAW Cabana (Cosmica & Horie added! 6/23)

Hikari☆Hana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelby currently "runs" my womens division. She won the womens MITB, and cashed in the next night, screwing over Sookie who had just won the title herself, only to lose it to the Canadian Dragon. One can only imagine the backstage segment between her and Eddy which would follow that :laugh:

Since winning the belt, she's managed to luck out in her title defenses, doing so under submission rules. She's now in a rivalry with my "Alexis" caw, trading wins back and forth over the last month, and somehow there was no title match at the last ppv, despite their matches being awesomesauce :wub:

Shelby currently "runs" my womens division. She won the womens MITB, and cashed in the next night, screwing over Sookie who had just won the title herself, only to lose it to the Canadian Dragon. One can only imagine the backstage segment between her and Eddy which would follow that :laugh:

Since winning the belt, she's managed to luck out in her title defenses, doing so under submission rules. She's now in a rivalry with my "Alexis" caw, trading wins back and forth over the last month, and somehow there was no title match at the last ppv, despite their matches being awesomesauce :wub:

Ooooh gee, that's so depressing for Sookie. It's such a tease and perfect for her character, where she has the ability to win the championship but has no opportunity to really enjoy it. Shelby's so evil for doing that to her! Shelby against Alexis sounds like a promising feud!

And thanks for compliment, SIG! I do tend to spend a lot of making sure just my line work is perfect. I was having some symmetry issues when I was creating Leslie's third attire. It was driving me rather batty until I finally felt I achieved it.

Thanks for giving Fusion Pro a fine referee I really like how you went the extra mile with the armband idea. I originally downloaded Vanessa just to take a look and get pics for you but it looks like I've got another permanent resident on my save lol. Really loved how you played her in the matches we had too.

• 3 weeks later...

While I love all of your work, I'm especially fond of Sookie and Eddy. Absolutely love them! Something about seeing Sookie enter to Be My Friend by One-Eyed Doll fills me with joy! Eddy enters to Your Evil Shadow has a Cup of Tea by Lemon Demon and the duo enters to Happy Birthday by The Birthday Massacre, both of which are just as wonderful! Thank you for the excellent CAWs!

• 1 month later...

Ashley Riot

Dahlia Lockhart

The Lovely Heather

Penelope Lea

Cody Glory

All added!

Also, here are a couple roster showcase videos I recently put together:

Megan Van Horne is also finished, as well as a couple others and will have pictures of those characters soon!

Thank you! ^_^

Here's the final batch for a while.

Georgia Eagles

lnghCnW.png

Megan Van Horne

GpjYz5i.png

Sam Strong

ovnyBCT.png

Pictures by my friend, 16BitJay!

Still working on a few characters, but they aren't finished yet.

• 2 weeks later...

very very nice i really like Eddy is he online?

Everyone showcased is online. Just search "HidamarIBread."

Horie looks cool, loving the pants.

Cosmica looks good too, think I need to step my female game up a lot!

Thanks!

Archived