Hana Banana Fofana's CAW Cabana (Cosmica & Horie added! 6/23)

Hikari☆Hana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad news is sad. Danes was always a favorite too though, and she looks great.

It was more of a "I wrote as these characters more-so than my others," kind of thing. I had only written as Boston* for half an e-fed season, whereas Addison, Shelby, Nattie, and Eddy I had written over multiple, so I felt a deeper connection to those creations than my others, and they each held more history with other people's characters, like Jay's Lauren, Murda's Jay Crack, and Brian's Cosette Grace.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm well aware my images have been broken for the last couple weeks, I just haven't felt like editing in new image codes. Was thinking of re-editing the showcase format to not have as many images but until I get around to actually doing that, here's Eddy Introspect! He's on Community Creations, just like others. 16-Bit Jay took the images for me, thank you!

5MIntcR.png

So, I'm well aware my images have been broken for the last couple weeks, I just haven't felt like editing in new image codes. Was thinking of re-editing the showcase format to not have as many images but until I get around to actually doing that, here's Eddy Introspect! He's on Community Creations, just like others. 16-Bit Jay took the images for me, thank you!

5MIntcR.png

The fourth and second attires are clearly my favorites. Specially love the texture detail inside the hoodie. Great job as always. :) Also worth mentioning I always appreciate seeing CAWs that don't require the use of Paint Tool logos.

5MIntcR.png

So, what is this dude's gimmick?

Eddy Introspect is an emo wrestler.

I cleaned up the showcase and added new images. Also added Sophia Starr and Strawberry Sookie to the first post!

6Id25SU.png

Sophia is the tag partner to Allure Wrestling/Buddhamonkey's Taylor Starr character. The "Starr" logo was also drawn by them.

mDqliwS.png

Sookie is Eddy's girlfriend. They both cry together.

Both sets of pictures were taken by 16bitJay, he's awesome. 8D

Archived