Smk's Creations Updates 3/30/14

Smk™

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the problem with Enzo and Graves they have dlc so certain people can't dl them or they aren't working for anybody at all? Not sure what I possibly could have done wrong but I'll reupload if need be tomorrow :) please reply with what the problem is.

So what's the problem with Enzo and Graves they have dlc so certain people can't dl them or they aren't working for anybody at all? Not sure what I possibly could have done wrong but I'll reupload if need be tomorrow :) please reply with what the problem is.

They have dlc so I can't DL them, that's all. Please reupload them without the dlc for people who don't have it. Thanks in advance.

Hi I have all the DLC and can't preview or DL Enzo and Graves. I did download Gold Dust and really like him, great job!

I'm thinking the dlc is badass Undertaker that came with the phenom edition game which alot of us don't have, so yes enzo and graves need to be reuploaded without dlc.

Hi I have all the DLC and can't preview or DL Enzo and Graves. I did download Gold Dust and really like him, great job!

Put SMK's creations back on my USB and Graves and Enzo both cause my game to freeze on an endless loading loop when I try to look at/edit their entrances. I wanted to make them default then look at movesets but they simply do not load. Same with move set.

Seeing as the ones I uploaded download just fine for me I downloaded those and found I could edit those just fine however they were not reupload able. So now follow me on this... I had to reupload the 2 caws as reuploadable then download them, edit away to default any dlc content on them, reupload them to CC and finally delete the 2 I previously uploaded as reuploadable. With that said Graves and Enzo will dl just fine now but you need to create your own entrance and moveset.

That's 45 mins of my life I'll never get back lol

Enjoy,

Chris

PS please stop emailing me to reupload creators caws without dlc. If they wanted it on CC that way they would have given me the files with and without dlc. I'm not editing that kind of stuff I'm simply throwing up on CC what I'm sent.

Fandango and RVD look excellent, but I'm really not feeling Goldust, IMO the paints are too wrong and the morph doesn't look like Dustin at all. Jeff Hardy needs only minor tweaking, mostly widening the head, and Matt a little bit more, but for the most part it's your texture work that's outstanding. Goldust really needs work though.

Fandango and RVD look excellent, but I'm really not feeling Goldust, IMO the paints are too wrong and the morph doesn't look like Dustin at all. Jeff Hardy needs only minor tweaking, mostly widening the head, and Matt a little bit more, but for the most part it's your texture work that's outstanding. Goldust really needs work though.

First I'm not being mean, the caws people don't like they can DL them and fix them. Everyone's happy.It takes a lot if time to make caws as good as these with textures. At least we have paint tool options now instead of just what wwe games used to give us. Anyways, have a great day and enjoy the game.

First I'm not being mean, the caws people don't like they can DL them and fix them. Everyone's happy.It takes a lot if time to make caws as good as these with textures. At least we have paint tool options now instead of just what wwe games used to give us. Anyways, have a great day and enjoy the game.

Its just ur openion no problem with that cuz i recieved great feedbacks on goldust and for Jeff U shoud check his instagram for his current look if U wanna c Dustin remove textures u'll find you :P

I think you may be a bit biased by thinking to fondly of your version, in this situation...Don't see how the paints are wrong, they look pretty correct to me, and no pun intended, but they're with the correct attires also, so that's correct. The face paint for the first attire, looks like it does in real life, with the golden streaks just going off into the hair, instead of meeting with the black at the top of his head.

Archived