Smk's Creations Updates 3/30/14

Smk™

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Curtis Axel with entrance attire is it now available yet. I just looked online didn't see it.

Yeah try to check him with smk tag or content by BigChrisSpirito

Thanks will do. Does the same apply to most of the new updated characters such as the Wyatts.

• 3 months later...

Doubt Ps4 will have texture tho, I hope you do well without them SMK. I love your content but its really textured heavy.

i did made untextured caws like beer money and the ascentions, aiden english,graves(final version) and more

Doubt Ps4 will have texture tho, I hope you do well without them SMK. I love your content but its really textured heavy.

Don't try to take him with your side, lol. I'm just so happy that we'll have your caws next year. :)

Also why did you stop uploading pics of your caws?

i m mostly active on other forum these days

i did made untextured caws like beer money and the ascentions, aiden english,graves(final version) and more

What about that awesome Prince Devitt? Wish we had a Devitt like that in PS3. :(

Don't try to take him with your side, lol. I'm just so happy that we'll have your caws next year. :)

Also why did you stop uploading pics of your caws?

i m mostly active on other forum these days

Do you mean that you upload pics of your caws on other forums?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got wwe 2k14 from a friend today so I got no acess code for online, and when I do try to go online 50% of the time it gives me an error, so I am iffy about wasting money on an online pass only to see that the Xbox Live for 2k14 is OFF. Therefore, is there a way for me to get these CAWs into my game via USB? Thx

Archived