Corey Graves

By Smk

v3dt1z.png

Body Update

2rqdcih.png

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all look good, can't decide but kinda favoring first or second one. What happened to Auday, he's missing in action. Are all the other caws you guys were working on and had planned still getting finished and uploaded? Glad to have you guys here again this year, keep up the great work.

If you use the bald spot macho hair (bottom left) it works well to add something underneath so it doesnt appear too bald. Like Bam Bam head tats coloured brown or a design or two.

Rowens ears look like they should stick out more or be at more of an angle. Id consider using designs to shade the eye sockets too.

i did planned to make every attire for enzo with different hairstyle

i even made textures for them other 2 were enzo cut and one like taker's hair with side cuts but sadly he wasn't looked like

enzo in them or i can say they were not fitting properly cuz of hairs :(

i did planned to make every attire for enzo with different hairstyle

i even made textures for them other 2 were enzo cut and one like taker's hair with side cuts but sadly he wasn't looked like

enzo in them or i can say they were not fitting properly cuz of hairs :(

Hopefully you able to use the hair on the first 3 attires the same on the last. Would make this great CAW even better & not SWAFT!

You already know my thoughts on these. But what's the third attire on Enzo from? I'm not really a fan of it, if possible though, maybe you could replace that one with the first attire from the Enzo Auday did, depending on the responses and if you want to do it or not.

They all look good, can't decide but kinda favoring first or second one. What happened to Auday, he's missing in action. Are all the other caws you guys were working on and had planned still getting finished and uploaded? Glad to have you guys here again this year, keep up the great work.

Auday hasn't been MIA at all, they have another thread up already, Auday uploaded a Bo Dallas just yesterday, and has been active since the game released.

You already know my thoughts on these. But what's the third attire on Enzo from? I'm not really a fan of it, if possible though, maybe you could replace that one with the first attire from the Enzo Auday did, depending on the responses and if you want to do it or not.

Auday hasn't been MIA at all, they have another thread up already, Auday uploaded a Bo Dallas just yesterday, and has been active since the game released.

+ i am not very active here you can follow me on the other forum i am way more active there.

Forgot about Auday Enzo.

Just comparing the 2 now. His face is a lil more detailed & hair is darker but your attires are awesome SMK!

Think I'm gonna have to download both & decide that way. Maybe just do some (a)more detailing to the face or tweet it a lil so it's similar to Auday s?

bro its written that i will tweak him face is not final yet so don't worry bout dat :)

+ i am not very active here you can follow me on the other forum i am way more active there.
I know you are more active on the other forum, just haven't seen you on in a while. Great Bo Dallas by the way, will download him soon, thanks for the great work.

I like the likeness the CAW has facially with Wyatt, I'm just not too sure about the beard method on him, personally. It looks okay up close, but from attire pics the bottom half of the beard just seems really attached. If you get what I mean, aside from that I like everything else about your Wyatt.

Archived