"The Wrestling Machine" - Kurt Angle (UPLOADED - 7/12/13)

Petchy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petchy- I see where you are coming from about Team Angle attire. Being that the theme for 2k14 is Wrestlemania, some wouldn't mind re-living matches against Brock, Eddie or his triple threat match attire against Rey and Orton. I'm curious, what is your next project?

Isn't the first attire already the one from the match with Orton and Rey just with a entrance shirt? And you missed out the best Wrestlemania attire. 21 vs Shawn Michaels. I love that attire and with textures it probably isn't that hard to make. All you have to do is edit the Presidential seal in photoshop. Remove the arrows and the leaf from it's claws, shorten the tail, change the colour of the wings and add an "A" which looks suspesiously like the "A" on Del Rio's trunks and you are golden.

I know that a lot of people requested the Team Angle attire, but for me it never really makes sense without a Benjamin and Haas to go with it?

I can understand that it would be nice to have them too in their Team Angle attire. I just don't watch current WWE or TNA and right now I'm watching all of RAW,Smackdown & Velocity from 2003 and would be nice to have them in those attires.

Archived