World Championship Wrestling - Updated December 16th

Dynomyte

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to get personal with my comments, I guess I was just confused why it takes so long to get to CC when you have so many people on here offering movesets and uploads.

I'm also a little pissed that the PS3 people pump them out like clockwork. You're clearly the best guy on the Xbox side, so that's why I directed it towards you. Your creations are amazing and keep up the good work.

Chris Jericho -- (Credits: Petchy)

akux.png

Hollywood Hogan -- (Credits: Tekken57, Red, BhangraMan, WolfgangJT)

m0fp.png

vtd0.png

Sting -- (Credits: Tekken57, Red)

gdlj.png

rwbw.png

pxa2.png

you covered all the Stings that I wanted!! If only you had 1 slot with the 2nd and 3rd attires of brown hair surfer and crow and wolfpac attire

Like this

http://postimg.org/image/xxgadf3x5/

These are awesome. And really glad u have done a wcw hogan for us people who cant mod the ingame version. And chance ud make a kevin nash to replace ingame one?

Looking forward to who else gets added to this project though.

Also who cares how long it takes caws to be uploaded...point is that they make their way online eventually lol.

These are awesome. And really glad u have done a wcw hogan for us people who cant mod the ingame version. And chance ud make a kevin nash to replace ingame one?

Looking forward to who else gets added to this project though.

Also who cares how long it takes caws to be uploaded...point is that they make their way online eventually lol.

I agree with you man,people these days don't appreciate anything,they should be happy guys like you & Dyno & others even do stuff like this for the community :)

Oh, you mean for my hobby that I work on in my spare time that I share with you guys for free? I get to things when I can get to things.

hahahaha....what a douche, eh?

How was he a douche when someone was pestering him about uploading his stuff? I know the guy said he wasn't trying to be a dick about it but his message came off as confrontational

Archived