svredit_v22 help request

xirtamehtsitahw

Could someone please give me a tutorial on how to use SvRedit more detailed than the extremely vague readme it comes with? I'm sorry to sound like a total n00b, but, to turn a phrase, I've been wrestling a losing battle against this program meant to edit a particular wrestling game, SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 for the PS2/PSP.

It seems to be what I call a "Borg-type problem"--that is, a problem that actually adapts to whatever solution I come up with, thus rendering that solution null and void, forcing me back to "square one". I've tried about a dozen different ways to solve this problem, but it appears to be able to counteract every single solution I've come up with.

The best I can make this program do is simply extract the ch(n).pac files. However, I can't make it do anything beyond that--I can't establish a localhost server (my computer has unnamed restrictions in place--of course, the error message stating such refuses to state WHAT the restrictions are).

I've tried running the program via the Command Prompt (cmd.exe)--no go: the command prompt doesn't recognize "svredit_psp.bat" as a valid command name (go figure).

I've tried double-clicking the above file, and it brings me to an HTML file, but the link "ENTER THE EDITOR" doesn't work--it STILL brings up that blasted "restrictions are in effect" error message, deliberately omitting what those restrictions are, thus leaving me at a total loss as to how to proceed further.

Somebody, anybody, please help me out here! I'm almost to the point of pulling my very short hair out in sheer frustration!

Archived