[Xbox360] WWE 2K14 PaintTool.pt file mods

K.G

Sounds easy enough. Thanks man. I have been editing logos in paint.net for a couple of hours. If anyone likes comics or video games I will have a bunch of stuff in those genres.

EDIT: One final question, does the USB drive need to be formatted to the 360?

You're welcome and yes, you do.

Also, if you would like to download the Nexus logo, search for my gamertag on CC.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, got the USB drive formatted for the 360.

"created" six blank slots.

Moved the logo save to the thumb drive.

Took the USB drive to the computer, loaded the usb drive, opened the cracked tool, and...nothing.

It does not recognize there being anything on the USB drive.

More help please. :mad:

You have to use Modio or something similar to take the PT file off of the drive and put it onto your computer. Now, before you do anything, I'd have a separate folder labeled as "back up" just in case, even though the tool (cracked or not) does create a back up for you anyways.

Open it up, insert the pictures, click save on every picture, then rehash resign. I'd do it again in Modio or something similiar, as I've had issues where it still says failed to load the file has been corrupted, even though the program rehash resigned.

The program never reads from a USB drive, it always reads from your computer.

Although this goes without saying, you should put it back on your USB after rehash and resigning once you're finished to get them on your XBox.

Process complete.

I ended up seeing something about Horizon and using it with some success.

This is my first upload that I have done.

Boba+Fett+02+%2812x12%29.png

Reduced it to 256x256 and removed all of the back background so you can place it on a black shirt or attire without trying to match blacks. It turned out great and can be found on CC.

For some reason I am not having a loading error so I am trying to figure out what happened or what changed from my successful run.

Can someone help me out? I'm having some issues with the PT Modifer. I made a png file (a file that allows you erase the background on a picture) and I also resized it to 256x256 for 2K14. When I clicked replace in the Paint Tool, when the preview box loaded up, it was all, for lake of better term, smudgy. I used the same settings to make the DDS file in Paint.Net that I normally use when making custom logos, which is A8R8G8B8 and the Generate Mip Maps button is unticked. Any advice?

Can someone help me out? I'm having some issues with the PT Modifer. I made a png file (a file that allows you erase the background on a picture) and I also resized it to 256x256 for 2K14. When I clicked replace in the Paint Tool, when the preview box loaded up, it was all, for lake of better term, smudgy. I used the same settings to make the DDS file in Paint.Net that I normally use when making custom logos, which is A8R8G8B8 and the Generate Mip Maps button is unticked. Any advice?

The preview box is pretty inaccurate tbh. It should look fine in game.

Im gonna tell you right now that I think a lot of the problems people are running into are people aren't extracting the data from the save file to start with..

you must, and I mean (Must) have a program like modio, which I highly recommend because it does xbox game save editing plus does the job of the program called xbc, xbox image browser aka iso open and extractor.

Anyway, once you get the save data out of the save file it can be opened with the pt program of kg's..... Once edited you can use modio to reinsert the rehashed resigned save data file back into the save game file for xbox..

Modio can read the save data from a usb that you use to save your files and saves on xbox, you must have a program that can find and work with xbox save files like modio, horizon etc....

Does that help any at all?

1ptproblem_zps563f6ad6.png

What the hell happened? I got this easily last night and then after feeling all good about knowing how to do it and returning with ten clean slots it will not accept it. I went back to the game and re-deleted and created all new clean slots again and that did not work. Any ideas?

I am using Horizon as I saw that said to be what was best but now I am seeing a lot about Modio so I guess I will see if that works any better. This is super annoying as I have very little time to try and work on this. ten minutes here, 30 there. I am really looking forward to being able to create a ton of neat logos but it's been a pain in the ass so far. Will be worth the effort once I get it figured out.

1ptproblem_zps563f6ad6.png

What the hell happened? I got this easily last night and then after feeling all good about knowing how to do it and returning with ten clean slots it will not accept it. I went back to the game and re-deleted and created all new clean slots again and that did not work. Any ideas?

I am using Horizon as I saw that said to be what was best but now I am seeing a lot about Modio so I guess I will see if that works any better. This is super annoying as I have very little time to try and work on this. ten minutes here, 30 there. I am really looking forward to being able to create a ton of neat logos but it's been a pain in the ass so far. Will be worth the effort once I get it figured out.

I don't recommend Modio, but I've never had issues with Horizon either, so its worth a try. If I were in your position, I'd just download a clean PT file online and resign it with my IDs in Horizon.

BTW: Once you get a PT file that works fine, SAVE A BACKUP OF IT! If you need to, make a folder called "PT BACKUP" and throw the fresh PT file in there so you can copy & paste it for later.

I read where someone else had that issue and had to delete most of their slots and assign them all as clean. I save only one non-reuploadable logo and tried again and it worked.

Added 19 logos through the tool. went in game and only five of the 19 made the cut. The other 14 were blurry random lines.

Continuing to learn. I have 19 fresh slots again. Going to back up like you said GM in case this is a good one and try once more. I am wondering if I just uploaded too many. Will try only six this time and see what happens.

Hey guys I was wondering if yall can help me with KG'S SE , I downloaded his newer version he sent to me , I did all the necessary steps to make it work but for some KG'S WWE2K14 SE V2.3 will not open for me all it does is give me this message ''Check missing files or dllls. Make sure you are not running this app in the rar file.'' I'm not running it in the rar file, But I don't know if I'm missing files or not, could someone tell me what files/dlls I am missing in order to make this SE work , spent all day today trying to figure out what files I need..

From what I have seen, you have to download the cracked version (page 4 or so of this thread) because the paid version is not working any more. I could be wrong, but I have seen that stated several times on a couple websites.

Yep that is right.

From what I have seen, you have to download the cracked version (page 4 or so of this thread) because the paid version is not working any more. I could be wrong, but I have seen that stated several times on a couple websites.

So the new tool KG sent me by email doesn't work? So I guess I did these Istructions for nothing.

How to update to the new version:

- Extract and place this new version in your previous purchased application folder. (Overwrite the old .exe if needed)

Note: you need to be on the same computer from the first time you installed the old application.

- Turn off your Firewall and internet security (it will interfer with the activation)

- Open the new version (It may take a fiew seconds, depending on your system speed)

- Enter your licence to activate the tool (It may take a fiew seconds, depending on your system speed)

- You will be prompt to download an update, do so. Do not close the update box. It will close by itself.

- Once the download finished, the new version will automatically start. (It may take a fiew seconds)

- Delete the old application.

I've contacted KG several times now but no response.

is such a WORKING TOOL would be available for PS3 version I'd even spare 30 bucks for it.. :)

There's a way to do it with KG's 360 tool, but you can just import 5 logos everytime you do it.

You'll also need LeFluffie and wxHexEditor.

I have the cracked version , I'm just wondering why his tool he sent to me ain't working , he sent me the newer version of the editor this was after he got his tool cracked , It's on vers 2.3 now but it ain't working for me , does anyone else have 2.3?

I have the cracked version , I'm just wondering why his tool he sent to me ain't working , he sent me the newer version of the editor this was after he got his tool cracked , It's on vers 2.3 now but it ain't working for me , does anyone else have 2.3?

Dude..it got cracked. Once they cracked it and put it out for free, KG quit updating his tool (simply put, he's no longer making money on it, so he quit caring)....just use the cracked version and accept there will be no more updates.

Archived