[Xbox360] WWE 2K14 PaintTool.pt file mods

K.G

is there anyway you can get around the glitch where it dont let you put the logos right across the ring apron as i have seen loads of ring apron designs that i want to use to do real life arenas

No. And preemptively for the next time you ask: no. No.

Back on topic: I got the new version of the tool. Works great.

Actually, yes.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email asking me to request the new version...is this not happening now?

cracked version has been out for at least a week....go get it. As far as the email, that's his way of trying to get people of other games to not know what happened so he doesn't lose any more of the money he's been getting from people....doesn't apply to you anymore considering it was this one getting cracked that started it.

thanks for this i will try it

is there anyway you can get around the glitch where it dont let you put the logos right across the ring apron as i have seen loads of ring apron designs that i want to use to do real life arenas

No. And preemptively for the next time you ask: no. No.

Back on topic: I got the new version of the tool. Works great.

Actually, yes.

I got an email asking me to request the new version...is this not happening now?

cracked version has been out for at least a week....go get it. As far as the email, that's his way of trying to get people of other games to not know what happened so he doesn't lose any more of the money he's been getting from people....doesn't apply to you anymore considering it was this one getting cracked that started it.

Cracked version is probably the better one to use even if you did pay tbh. At least you can upload logos and whatnot without the fear of having your access to the tool revoked.

Im tempted to get into modding but always wondered if it would be better to look into getting a xbox or a PS3 for this?

I remember for years the PS3 was limited what you could do alough im sure people had mortal kombat bosses playable before the xbox versions however unsure.

I ahvent received the new version yet. It has been two days.

I got mine within an hour or so. However, I've been having freezing issues on my PC with it so I'm using the hacked version as it's running flawlessly.

I'm using it as well, but for a different reason (I was pissed when the original editor stopped working, so I kinda deleted the other files for it... Was disappointed when I got the new version and it didn't include the other files needed...)

I need some help. I was using resizing a logo that I downloaded from Google Images to use as a custom logo. I chose the Nexus logo and when I went to save the image as a DDS file, Here's a screenshot of the box that appears when you choose to save as a DDS file. Can someone help me and tell what settings I need to choose for this in order for it to work in WWE 2K14 Save Editor?

PEIMOCh.jpg

Here are the instructions I see with paint tool.

"Tutorial

1. | Prepare your 00PaintTool.pt :
1.1. | In the game, create a logo (128x128 or 256x256, depends on what your custom logo size will be), do not modify it, leave it as it is. then click accept.
This is a "clean slot" for you to insert your custom logo with the tool. You can create as many as "clean slot" you want (max is 20).
Keep in mind that ONLY "clean slot" will be able to have your custom logos.

2. | Load the 00PaintTool.pt in the tool :
2.1. | Click "Open" and select a 00PaintTool.pt file. (The "Open" button next to the picture box, NOT the one written in blue.)

3. | Replace a clean slot by your custom logo:
3.1. | Select a clean logo slot (If you see a full black logo, then you did everything right)
3.2. | Right click on the empty picture box, and click "Replace" (You can also extract it if you want it on your pc)
3.3. | Select a 256x256 or 128x128 .DDS file (a image file saved with either photoshop or paint.net as .DDS (ARGB 8.8.8.8 or A8R8G8B8)
Don't worry if you see something that was supposed to be transparent beeing black in the picture box. It will be transparent in game.)
3.4. | Click "Save"

4. | (Optional) You can repeat step "3.1 to 3.4 (included)" if you have another clean slot you want to import a custome logo to.

5. | Fix the 00PaintTool.pt:
Click "Fix 00PaintTool.dat". This will fix your file, rehash resign your file.

6. | Active the Custom logo:
Once you have put back your file on your device, go in game, go to "create logo", now you should see your custom logo, select it, and click "accept" (no need to edit it).
Your Custom logo is now enabled. You can use it on caws, arenas ect...)

I recommend using Paint.Net, it is very easy to use, and is smaller than Photoshop.
Paint.Net download link (It is the right version to use)

I feel like that should be fairly easy once I get started. The problem is it omits any explanation of how to get the wwe save files onto the thumb drive. Am I copying my wwe game save from the 360 somehow? Transferring it? Is there risk of losing everything if I do it wrong? I am not wanting to mess up my whole game doing it wrong.

I recognize I am being "that guy" with the questions, but it seems like it should be easy enough for someone to get me started so I can get to uploading some cool logos for the community. All of my stuff will be re-uploadable and re-usable for other users.

Here's what you need to do to find the save file:

1: Go to your Xbox 360's Storage

2: Find WWE 2K14 and look for a file named CUSTOM LOGOS.

3: Once you find it, move it to the USB.

From there, just follow the instructions that you posted.

Archived