[Xbox360] WWE 2K14 PaintTool.pt file mods

K.G

Hi guys,

I'm K.G (KG971),

Just to let you know you can now put your custom images in your WWE 2K14 game.

It means, with my WWE 2K14 Editor, you will be able to use custom logos, textures or whatever image you want to use for whatever CAW, arenas ect... on a Retail 360.

Here is the video. Leave a like, and share !

[Xbox360] WWE 2K14 Save Editor - PaintTool.pt Feature

http://youtu.be/GyDJDdn99Rg

EDIT:

Just to let you know guys that I changed the terms, please read the TOS again before purchasing the product.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since nobody is willing to do an paint tool editor for retail consoles (neither brienj nor pure rafex).... i will seriously consider it.

Besides, nobody answers and nobody wants to upload the texture for me, so i cannot have neither proper daniel bryan attires, nor y2j, because in CC on xbox there aren't qulity ones and find them innacurate

If only someone could do it: http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9qurgj&s=6

E-mail sent - I also had your WWE 13 trainer and never had a problem but this year I can't upgrade from 1.8 (even though it is detecting an update) and I can't rehash/resign (keeps saying Error and file not saved).

I'm not judging the editor by this comment, but I'm not gonna go for the editor until I get some confirmation that it does in fact work as it should.

E-mail sent - I also had your WWE 13 trainer and never had a problem but this year I can't upgrade from 1.8 (even though it is detecting an update) and I can't rehash/resign (keeps saying Error and file not saved).

I'm not judging the editor by this comment, but I'm not gonna go for the editor until I get some confirmation that it does in fact work as it should.

Here you can find more people posting about it.

As for your issue AussieCat, I will work on a fix, and let you know.

Thank you...I've done everything like I did for last years editor you released so I know it's nothing I'm doing wrong. For some reason when I go to update to 1.9 (it updated from 1.7 to 1.8 fine) it keeps saying there is an error and crashing. Maybe once it is updated then I won't have the trouble rehashing and resigining my savedata. My painttool is not saving either and it is saying there is an error rebuilding when I replace the old logo with the new .dds, I assume this is because of the game being updated and my version of the tool being not the latest.

Fixed :))) Thank you sir, will do some work soon and let you know how it goes :) xxoo

EDIT: Paint tool works perfect guys - seriously get this. My CAWs will be better than ever now that I don't have to rely on others to fix the paint tool for me like last year :) Thank you KG, will be posting on your videos tomorrow to spread the good word!

Fixed :))) Thank you sir, will do some work soon and let you know how it goes :) xxoo

No problem, sorry about that.

If you could comment on the video and suggest others to buy the tool It would be appreciated.

Don't forget to respect the terms and put credit.

Enjoy the tool, if you have any questions please email me.

Here you can find more people posting about it.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/45825-xbox360-wwe-2k14-painttoolpt-file-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=462568

As for your issue AussieCat, I will work on a fix, and let you know.

Thanks for the link KG. It is very helpful. Alright, I'm convinced. I'll be ordering this soon.

I purchased this and it works great! The gentleman who made it has been responsive to emails and I highly recommend this program. He should be compensated for his good work! Anxious to try adding some Tshirt logos tonight

Archived