RDK/Rockerslive/HBiscuit0 97/98 Project Update 12/6/2013

Midnight Rockers

Thanks to Kim666 for helping with textures, you are the man!

Big thanks again to Damussman for taking pics for me.

***I have also uploaded 2 Sids (89-92 version & 96-2000 version) Pics will come later- thanks to KRad for his morphs

Uploaded- -- Tags are WLF, RDK

Jeff Hardy- credit to RedRandom

da99.png

Matt Hardy- credit to RedRandom

yb3f.png

Edge

exlq.png

Christian

aahi.png

Shamrock- credit to Tyrant185 and Dr Vries-- not the greatest texture and these pics seem to show worse blending than my tv did.

sozz.png

Mosh- cred to tom033189 for textures and damussman for pics

09x3.png

mesz.png

Thrasher- cred to tom for textures and damussman for pics

kv7x.png

8ond.png

"The Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman- thanks to damussman for pics & cred to Rainalways for the base morph that I tweaked

y4ff.png

"Too Sexy" Brian Christopher- thanks to damussman for pics

w74e.jpg

HBK -

xqiy.jpg

Outlaws- credit to WolfganJt for the face morphs

1gaq.jpg

a9o4.jpg

fjya.jpg

lgad.jpg

[video=youtube]

Headbangers are AMAZING! They wouldn't be on my download list, but I'll be making space for these. Shame that Thrasher's texture looks so miserable because of the facial hair. But the caws are fantastic.

I have not downloaded Billy Gunn yet, but are the BA on the knee pads meant to be mirrored the way they are?

Headbangers are AMAZING! They wouldn't be on my download list, but I'll be making space for these. Shame that Thrasher's texture looks so miserable because of the facial hair. But the caws are fantastic.

I have not downloaded Billy Gunn yet, but are the BA on the knee pads meant to be mirrored the way they are?

No they are not, but you can not place a logo on the right knee pad for some reason and when you put them on both it ends up mirrored. Unless someone knows a fix for this glitch there is nothing I can do.

Does anyone know a work around? I would gladly fix

Archived