Rollins, Ambrose & Reigns... (FCW-NXT)

RoKaDitz

:) it was me who uploaded those logos, I'm not planning on making him, I couldn't ever do this superb caw justice, it was just for those people who wanted to add to this Rollins to make Tyler Black.

I have to say these caws are amazing, really looking forward to Ambrose (who'll become Jon Moxley again in my game :))

Thanks guys. :)

Reigns update:

ador4i.jpg

161lxfa.jpg

Fixed the skin color on the body and the face (made it darker), tweaked the face a bit and 1st body preview.

Also, while we're at it here's a little preview of what's coming soon...

29esjsm.png

Credit to 3lectricity for the initial morph.

Probably going to change the hair on the RoH slot.

Reigns looks great Rok. So I take it as you don't put his updated tattoos with his FCW attires than? Would be much cooler if it has bro, just saying :P

Loving current Punk's hair choice, but I think would be much better if you used the other scruffy hair man. Not sure how to describe it, the one that many people use on Daniel Bryan old CAWs.

Reigns looks great Rok. So I take it as you don't put his updated tattoos with his FCW attires than? Would be much cooler if it has bro, just saying :P

Loving current Punk's hair choice, but I think would be much better if you used the other scruffy hair man. Not sure how to describe it, the one that many people use on Daniel Bryan old CAWs.

I'll look if i can upload 2 Reigns slot with different tat, will have to make the attire 1st to see if i still have layers.

I know what hair you mean, haven't tried it. It is based on his Payback look. Haven't watched a single show since September so i don't know how his hair is currently. D:

Thanks man, that will do :D

Punk now have his Nexus days hair but a bit longer&much messy. What attires you plan to make for him anyway? Oh and while we're at it, you mind sharing the attire PTs on CC? Because I'd probably use it on my superstar heads. Don't mind if you make it non-reuploadable tho :)

Thanks man, that will do :D

Punk now have his Nexus days hair but a bit longer&much messy. What attires you plan to make for him anyway? Oh and while we're at it, you mind sharing the attire PTs on CC? Because I'd probably use it on my superstar heads. Don't mind if you make it non-reuploadable tho :)

Thanks and only Payback and Survivor Series so far... lol

Archived