What improvements do you expect in WWE 2K15?

UltimatePlayer

I want better presentation, mostly in the sound department. I think the crowd really falls flat this year. The crowd was overly loud at points last year and only really came to life after a signature maneuver. That bugged me. This year, however, they are dead for just about everything again (circa WWE 12) until I put someone through a table (understandably that would perk up any crowd).

I know it may hurt the bottom line, but with a new generation of consoles out, it's time to develop a wrestling game specifically for that new generation. Major improvements across the board. What I spoke of first plus these key points:

- Better physics for weapons and collisions.

- MOAR moves. We still have categories of moves that only have five move selections at best.

- Revamp of CAW mode (I.E. better models, more sliders, more clothing, ability to import textures via thumbdrives, and the thing I've been pushing for years: ability to have different textiles like fabric, denim, latex, velvet, etc. etc.)

- More things on screen at once (this better be a given). With more RAM and more horsepower, I expect to see better crowds, more wrestlers on screen, better models for the announcing team, etc. etc. Also see: more weapons. TLC matches in WWE 2k14 should be the minimum amount of weapons allowed.

- Proper weight restrictions. Man, how hard was this to implement for AKI back in the day for No Mercy? Seriously, that system was amazing for the time. I don't need to explain that here, if you don't know what that system was, you need to go play that game right now.

The changes I expect....and I'm not asking for much.

- full 3D crowd and updated atmosphere. Seeing what FIFA 14 can do with crowds should be the first eye opener as to what next gen can do. (Well current gen now lol)

- no excuses, full NXT roster.

- ability to create custom titantrons, especially with the record clips that you can do on XBone. That could lead to some cool titantrons.

See I'm not asking for much. Should be pretty much standard for the next game anyway.

For starters, how about not letting the referee pop up so fast. :lol: I mean seriously. It looks ridiculous. Also, how about letting custom music play during entrances without them needing these specific requirements all of a sudden. I had to download a program on my computer just so I could make the necessary adjustments for theme songs I needed for CAWs I made or downloaded. It never used to be that way (something tells me this wasn't done on purpose either).

Finally, give us the option to save replays for online matches. Not little clips or highlights. The whole thing. And have it show the gamertags of who was playing in that match. While this would be great to go back and rewatch great matches between you and other players, I'll admit that the main reason why I want this is to have proof when reporting someone that's using a hacked moveset or exploiting glitches. I'm running into these people so many times I'm starting to recognize them by gamertag. How is it that they haven't been punished yet? I can't be the only one reporting them, right? Well, with this feature, we'll at least have proof of what's going on and we can send it to the moderators so they'll know it's not just us trying to get someone in trouble for no reason. You send the video and say "Look. He's cheating. There's his gamertag. Handle it."

I expect they'll change the "story mode" (WrestleMania mode) to something new, try to draw people in with the roster again. Same deal as usual.

They might add a bit of polish here and there to certain things, but they'll remove some logos, functionality, moves, and such. They might make something cool and make it season pass exclusive just to get your money. So yeah, my expectations are so low, they're down on the floor.

I would like them to bring ultimate control and hotspots back

old school hardcore matches that let's you go backstage and fight, options to use the old wwe shut your mouth controls,

the controls we have wwe2k14 are good on the Xbox 360 but they suck on the ps3, option to use the old cell in the hell in the cell matches from the older wwe games with the door on the cell, Fighting in the crowd, just like in Smackdown 3, most of all

new match types strap match war games The Casket Match from 2006, don't think any of this will ever happen. But oh well

http://youtu.be/-6BHMcf2oww?t=4m31s

More things for the created side.

I feel these days my caw can't even be involved in any season or any real storyline as it was back in the day. They need to bring that back.

Create a taunt.

Create a winning victory for caws. Can't stand heel caws blowing kisses to the crowd or acting a way they shouldn't.

Create a fan. Like a sign but put logo on fan shirts.

Give them a characteristic option where you can have you caw either act a certain way like Kane for monster type or a cocky like ziggler, miz.

Better created belt options add bling if you wish, dimonds etc.

I feel like we need a complete overhaul. Despite the game having some tweaks over the last two or so years, it still feels like a SmackDown game and that shouldn't be the case 13 years later. I think that they should look back at some of the older games like Attitude, No Mercy, RAW 1 & 2, Day of Reckoning, etc. and take aspects from those games and add some new ones.

I miss hearing the actual wrestlers' voices during matches. I miss being able to attack people during their entrances, I miss being able to customize ring gear and street clothes. I feel like every piece of clothing that's been worn in the past 30 years or so should be available in CAW mode.

I want more entrance customization, what if I wanted to do more than 2 or 3 aerial moves to a standing or laying opponent?

One of the BIGGEST things that I want to see is focus on the CURRENT roster. If WWE wants to be nostalgic, make another legends game. There is no reason why everyone on the current roster can't be in the current games. I personally don't like the fact that the legends are the focus of these games and that they take up spots that could be given to guys and girls who are currently employed. They could even do DLC updates so that the rosters can stay current and up to date.

2k hasn't even had a full year with the game. Give them time before saying you only expect removals and screw up's.

They havent done shit with it, all they have done is released the content created by others. If they weren't prepared to support the product immediately, they shouldn't have released it.

Other than that, bug/glitch fixes. sizable diva roster, removed gender restrictions. Like most said, commentary, entrances, etc.

This might just be me, but I would definitely like to see improved created-a-wrestler mode, for creating male superstars it is not that bad but whenever I go to create a diva I'm like "Man, she looks sort of like guy". That's just one of the minor things I would like to see changed especially since there are a lot of great people creating divas on Community Creations, it would just help to make their work look even better.

Customizable minitrons and the return of created entrance videos just to bring life to those created superstars that people have put a lot of hours into making. It may sound petty but having let's say Adrian Nelville come out to a generic British titantron and minitron just doesn't seem right.

More historical accurate call names for tag teams, i.e. The Road Warriors, The Nasty Boys, Nation of Domination, Disciples of Apocalypse (Hi TNA, this biker faction made your biker faction look like the Village People), Colossal Connection, just to name a few.

I've also noticed a lot of people talking about arena sizes proportionate to the actual venues which I think is another great idea. However, I think this should only be done for pay per views, such as having the WM 30 arena to scale with the Louisiana Superdome, since the televised shows generally differ each night.

Universe Mode, personally I don't play as much as I probably should. But it would be nice to see the addition of house shows to the game since most of the superstars generally go unused especially with the addition of 100 created wrestler slots.

No theme "___________" mode, I would prefer a GM Mode where you have to complete certain goals throught the year to acquire unlockables.

I'd prefer a game based on the current roster, like WWE'12 did, with bugs and glitches fixed.

I'd like 5 man Battle Royals back and even have a Championship Scramble option to it. Triple Threat Tag Team is a must.

8 men in the ring at one time is a must too because if this is on PS4 then they really don't have any excuses not too.

Being able to walk freely from the ringside area to backstage would be nice.

The name calling system for CAWs created in Legends of Wrestling would be awesome.

Archived