What improvements do you expect in WWE 2K15?

UltimatePlayer

What would be the perfect WWE 2K15 for you? What would include, to make not only you, but another fans happy? Fighting in crowds? Types of matches? Specific eras? Fixed Bugs?

My perfect WWE 2K15 would include a Ruthless Agression Era mode, which passes trough the end of Attitude Era (Vince shaking hands with Stone Cold) till the end of Wrestlemania XXIV, would include Wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, The Rock, and other, but at your opinion, what can make WWE 2K15 the best WWE game ever?

[P.S: It's my first post here in Caws.ws, if it is in wrong section, sorry for the mistake. Also, sorry for the bad english.]

Presentation !!

I dont think 2K has a problem in this department, but WWE really needs it. This especially goes for fluid and improved commentary and crowd sounds. What happened to WWE Live? Sometimes the crowd is silent as hell or is doing that annoying YEAH crap. I did like the sound effects for the taunts and entrances, they should really improve on that and shed some onto create a moveset.

But this game needs a huge presentation overhaul that I hope rivals NBA2k14. Minor things like acknowledging holidays makes a difference. Hell, why havent we gotten the damn "Then. Now. Forever." Opener?!?

Thats what I think it needs

as far as match types... im ok with what we have now i cant really think of any others... maybe a wargames type match but not really a need

new commentary... this is needed BADLY... heel cole is basically gone... and we need JBL in there

a more detailed universe mode... maybe a hybrid of universe mode and gm mode

the ability to get out of the ring in a rumble match (u could do this in Raw 2 for Xbox)

obviously a new presentation... what they did with nba 2k14 im sure it will look amazing

this is a pipe dream but i wish they did a "downloadable roster" like they do for sports games so if u wanted to start a universe mode with current champs/friendships/rivalries/alignments you could instantly download it instead of needing to edit each superstar

I just want a game with good presentation that's mostly glitch and bug free, without the dumbass limitations that THQ would throw down just so they could remove them later and call it a "new feature".

Fix the bugs or get rid of the modes completely and move on. A huge presentation overhaul including audio and commentary. Universe needs a lot of work as well. No more 'era' based games. Ruthless Aggression era would be retarded without Angle or Benoit.

Never Remove, Only Improve.

The rest, I agree with completely.

*Using the new hardware to finally have 8 wrestlers in the ring at one time.

*Using their award winning presentation from the NBA series.

*Using their stadium models from NBA 2K (would be awesome if you could choose "real" arenas to host PPVs)

*New dynamic commentary that could be updated via download to reflect changes (say every three months)

*Overhauled Universe mode.

*Keep legends in the game from previous games, or make them DLC.

*Ability to use "Superstar heads" on EVERY character.

*Much better QA process to eliminate bugs and glitches - even at the expense of a later release date.

In short, a lot more 2K values and a lot less THQ. They went down the gurgler for a reason.

What do I expect?

I've gotten to the point, 2K or THQ all I expect is stuff taken out and other stuff left the exact same, then throw in something new that screws everything up.

In fact, I'm just waiting for the day for creation to be taken out due to WWE demand.

I honestly hope and expect 2K to do an awesome job on PS4 and X Box 1. After seeing the amazing graphics and presentation of NBA 2K14 I can only see great things from them....and they better because if we get a regurgitated glitch fest like WWE 2K14 then I honestly think they'll just be shooting themselves in the foot. WWE has already lost alot of fans cause of their actual product if they continue going down THQ's shit path then they'll be losing fans on the games as well and I just don't see 2K being that naive or stupid.

My point was there's no reason to have these features in if you can't use them. It's false advertising.

I get that, but it should be rule of thumb that things be improved and easier to access, not removed. That line of thinking has royally screwed the customers over so many times in the past when it comes to this series.

• 2 weeks later...

just couple things I can think of right now,

the ENTIRE roster should be available in Superstar heads. as well as divas.

in Superstar threads, they should let us add patterns and logos.

(its really hard giving Drew a push when he's in that stupid 3MB attire. the leather pants are ok but the hat, that needs to go.)

Quite simple for me personally:

I want it to look like NBA 2k14, I want the crowd to be like in NBA 2k14, I want the presentation to be like in NBA 2k14. I want to see Cole, JBL, King, JR as selectable commentators.
I hope there will be some massive additions to Universe mode (and/or the return of GM mode <3)

yeah, thats basically it :D

Tbh, I won't buy another WWE game unless they I see some improvements. I prefer 2k14 over WWE'13 due to those minor tweaks and gameplay improvements, however I am not going to buy it next year without some major improvements in every part of the game - and I guess 2k will manage to deliver. :)

just couple things I can think of right now,

the ENTIRE roster should be available in Superstar heads. as well as divas.

in Superstar threads, they should let us add patterns and logos.

(its really hard giving Drew a push when he's in that stupid 3MB attire. the leather pants are ok but the hat, that needs to go.)

I was going to say that, it would also be good if it's possible to include superstars who didn't make the cut, for example if Sin Cara is in the game, then the head for Hunico (NXT) should also be avalible since they're both portrayed by the same person, as well as the head for creating Camacho. I'm pretty sure the whole roster of superstars/divas in 2k15 being selectable in superstar heads is likely a gurantee, no excuse why they shouldn't be. We got 14 superstar heads to start off with & we're getting 14 more heads including 9 new superstars heads next month. I definitely see it expanding to the whole roster next year.

I have my fingers crossed for drastic improvements on CAW mode

I agree completely, CAW mode needs a complete overhaul since they've used the same models like since '07 or '08, I cannot recall exactly. Hopefully CAWs will look nearly equivalent to in-game superstars, considering they'll expand upon the superstar (& hopefully diva) heads feature.

2k hasn't even had a full year with the game. Give them time before saying you only expect removals and screw up's.

well it looks like they've pretty much washed their hands with the current game, they should fix that before even atempting to make another game.

i had high hopes for 2015 because of the new hardware they might use however after that debacle of a game (currently) my hopes are hanging by a thread.

Archived