Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BHANGRA_MAN

BHANGRA MAN's and Bird Solutions Booker T All Slots Re-Uploaded NON DLC 18/01/2014 invasion, WCW, King Booker T slots

Exactly as the title says. Me and Birdy believe the body morph is final. Upload by this coming Sunday or latest end of Sunday UK time if not before. Hopefully Birdy can have his Kind Booker T/ current Booker T uploaded same time

Is the wcw and invasion one up yet? I saw the modern one and downloaded but am more interested in the older versions. Are those the 2 that won't be up until Sunday?

Everyone all slots uploaded. More pics to follow later today hopefully no caw glitch my end as others have reported it for the King Booker T slot

Great work here lads! I love your Booker T, deffo one of the best CAWs of the year so far. Have any of you got HD pictures of his current slot?

Oh sorry, I didn't see BHANGRA's post above mine ;)

Thanks for the comments and more pics added of King/ Current Booker T Slot. On my end I have a mixture of bulldog hair and the hair that was shown previously. I have took pics of the hairstyles that Birdy set them up..which also works..althought I changed it on my copy..Like I said I have it mixed my end so whatever suits everyone

So hard to choose which Booker T to go with, they all look great. Love that you give us options with a slew of attires, much like you did with RVD.

BEST...BOOKER...EVER

Congrats for the wondeful job

I always wondered why people never used British Bulldog long hair for Booker T CAWs, until now

I really like this. Good that we have a 100 slots coz this way I don't mind getting two slots on the same game :) cheers

Awsome work on Booker T guys, this is my fav Booker this year...

Really like the current slot

I love this caw I'll be using him in my Universe and showcasing him on my Youtube. Thanks for all the good work!