ApostKhan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnLRsjGdxw

The tracker is finally here! I will be doing more of these in-depth tutorials to explain the more advanced features of my universe tracker in the coming days and weeks. I apologize for the fluctuating volume of my voice in the tutorial, my voice was pretty much gone due to a cold. If you've used my previous tracker / trackers, skip a few mins. into the video to see a brief overview of the new features. Some people had problems extracting the rar file last year so the beginning few mins. are a very basic walk through of how to unzip the tracker and open it in excel.

The download link can be found in the notes under this video on youtube (I've provided the direct link below) along with links to winrar and a 30 day excel trail for anyone needing them as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnLRsjGdxw

I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to hit me up with any feedback here or on Twitter.

Apost

*****AD-ON UPDATE #1 INFO*****

Download Includes

51 new full superstar images

59 superstar rankings images

11 caw roster images

WCW themed current champions banner

Nitro logo for WCW win / loss record header

Custom 2001 Trish Stratus hyperlink tab for event calendar spreadsheet

2001 & 2002 header png images for the event calendar

Custom Dirt Sheet icon png for event calendar for tracking rumors, injury news and storylines

DOWNLOAD HERE

Ad-on update #2 will be released Jan 13th and will have similar content

It opens, I just can't click anything. No other pages show up sadly.

Have you tried opening the individual spreadsheets by themselves? The launcher screen makes them easier to open but you can reach them by clicking on each one located in the Spreadsheet folder. Maybe hyperlinks are the only thing that wont work in open office.

ApostKhan,

You mentioned that you will be providing add-on's in the near future? I was curious to know if one of those 'add-ons' will be championships and logo's from the early 90's, the "New Generation" Era? I plan on doing a Universe with this era and would love to have the stuff in the tracker to use. I noticed that a lot of the wrestlers pics are in there from that era, but nothing else.

Also, a couple of quick little things I noticed while tinkering around with it.

- In the Calender of Events Section, years 1991-1995, you have the years wrong. They start at like 1996 and go thru 2000 or something close to that.

-You have no "Rankings Picture" for the Big Show

Thanks again for all your hard work, ApostKhan!

Yeah I plan to put out small add on updates every week. They will kind of follow the path of my seasons. Right now I'm doing 2001 so most of the updates this week will be guys around then. But I will try to get some early 90's stuff in there for you.

The hyperlinks mess up when ever I zip the file. I don't know why. I've fixed it many times but every time I zip the file it flips the links for those years around. All you need to do to fix it is to right-click and hit edit hyperlink, then link it to the right spreadsheet. Years 2000-2009 arent done yet. So they are totally missing. They will be included in a future update.

I rip the rankings pictures directly from wwe.com and this was during the whole stupid big show was fired storyline so he didn't have a pic. I will be manually adding in all the missing ranking pics in a future update as well.

The next update will be a more detailed tracker for rivalries. That should be out next Tuesday.

As you can see I have a lot of stuff planned to roll out. lol

Could you please save this as .xls and not .xlsx . Not everyone can open .xlsx format. :mad:

I didn't even realize they changed formats in 2013. I will convert it for you guys needing the older file type and upload that version later this week.

First off, simply amazing. I downloaded the moment I got back from thanksgiving break. Secondly, I was wondering if there is a certain website you pulled the main page divas from? (i.e. Maria and such) I tried to use the ones from the roster pack, but they were pretty pixeled. I didn't know if you got them from a specific site or made them yourself.

First off, simply amazing. I downloaded the moment I got back from thanksgiving break. Secondly, I was wondering if there is a certain website you pulled the main page divas from? (i.e. Maria and such) I tried to use the ones from the roster pack, but they were pretty pixeled. I didn't know if you got them from a specific site or made them yourself.

for bigger images check out http://psd-dreams.de

I use that for most of my resources then re-size them in ps. The preview pics there are also what I used for the caw roster pics.

Archived