Moomins WAW - World Alliance Wrestling (New Wrestler Added)

Mewmin

I have my Univers World Alliance Wrestling almost complete. And would like to start with some feedback, my main event wrestlers tend to not be very gimmick and have standard attires. But I am useless with Paint Tool. And down the card we have gimmicks like Vampires and Pirates, Undertaker type. All my CAW's have backstory though.

Here is the WAW World Heavyweight Champion: The Machine

He debuted on Smackdown:ShutYourMouth

I created him for a friend, he wanted a powerhouse with power moves. he is a Super Heavyweight. And on debut used his Finisher Breakdwon to win the WWE Title from The Big Show.

He debuted with plain clothing, just very dark green pants and wristbands, his ''Gimmick'' or ''Persona'' was a Heel Monster but could also go with the big guys not just a bully which got him over.

Come Next Gen he then started being used more and more in the main event scene. Gaining more of a consiance and helping out rival Chad Hardy from time to time.

He now is neither a Heel or a Face, he does what he does. Win or Lose he knows he does his best. He is not to be messed with and facing him as a COM is a tough ask.

Thoughts and Feedback appreciated. Next Wrestler: Chad Hardy.

2hoy3gj.jpg

5zflug.jpg

Looking to get the Pics etc fro Chad Hardy tonight, been at GF's so no PS3 their. Can some one take the time to give some feedback on Machine though, like possible Logo I used to have an 'M' with a circlce around it on his arm bands and on a T Shirt in his entrance.

Going to attempt to do this as a Logo for The Machine

2w5361z.jpg

I like him, and that logo is pretty cool looking. Simple, yet very unique looking. I myself started playing around with the paint tool this year, and one of the things I have found to be infinitely helpful is that you can copy from left to right and down to up. You could just lay down a circle in the middle and then do the outline of the "M" and then copy it on over. Fill with whatever color you want and presto.

Okay in a change of plan, I have Badass Barry Bryan (Not Chad Hardy). New this year. He is strong yet can fly. His persona. Over Confident kind in love with himeself, he is a Heel but doesn't cheat,he would rather love to show off in victory. He likes to think he is better than most. In his debut he defeated the Monster Chimera who stands at over 7ft. Moves are like Chris Benoit.

2nc4das.jpg

v6n9ea.jpg

nwhvk1.jpg

4ue2z9.jpg

Here is Shinsu: Light Heavy Weight Martial Art expert.

From Japan, tough warrior. Brough up doing martial arts and trained as a Bodygaurd for a roayl family, he is battle scared and battle ready. He is serious in what he does and always stands up for those in need.

1zq3hhc.jpg

mwr3hj.jpg

az09c.jpg

Now, (Still not Chad Hardy) but i have now here ''Android'' Jason Kyle. High flyer from Manchester, cousin of The Machine. Debuted this year, he looks up to his cousin and hopes he can be as successfull with his high flying and technical style. His nickname Android comes from being tough and very resilent, proper underdog wrestler.

I have purpose used a pre made attire as he is new, and hasn't cemented him self yet.

2zylmxy.jpg

x2uygz.jpg

skvuiq.jpg

These are all available now whith their own moves, entrances i always use pre set ones. I hate you spend time creating an Entrace and have to use a different champioship entrace......

Anyway. Search WAW, Orginal should get you my stuff.

• 5 months later...

I am back. I had a Hiatus due to a PS4...

However I will embark this evening in coming through the Universe and uploading all the wrestlers I have in the coming days. I will then update and let you know what is happening in the WAW World.

Archived