Returning to wwe13?

Rotten TonersM

I have both, but I find the roster in WWE13 better in terms of carrying over to 2K15 and beyond so I use WWE13 for Universe, which I have essentially been using since SvR10. I use WWE 2K14 mostly to play out dream matches since the roster in the new game has an exceptional roster, but it just lacks current stars in place of legends/big name stars.

Just wondering if any of you, bought wwe2k14, noticed the complete lack of/ glitching create tools, and opted to come back to wwe 13? I already see .The Von has come back and that can only mean great things for RA fans. Just wondering who else is out there?

No, because if I did I would notice the complete lack of/ glitching of the A.I, OMG moments, and the terrible in-ring action compared to WWE 2k14.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still playing since all my Arenas and CAWS are on '13, i can't be bothered making them again on 2K14 and there is the issue with Arena Logos i know there is long way around it but i'm happy playing '13

• 5 months later...

I'm currently playing this online for the sole purpose of getting the last trophy I need for platinum. My rank got reset back in 2012 after I got to Rank 10, and it took me a long time to decide to come back and try again.

I'm now at Rank 11, which is still not even halfway there. But hey, I will be there soon.

I still love WWE 13 and play it alot more then any other game. The roster is just better to me and after messing with the sliders and doing alot of studying on making Universe mode work just right, I have alot of fun with it. The going outside the table thing still happens to me, but it does not happen every match like it use to with me before i messed with the sliders. All in all its better then going back to 12 because 12 is super broken with universe mode and i refuse to ever play that game again.

Also the online on 13 is still up so get your caws and stuff while you can before it all goes down. But i am pretty sure if you do as much studying as i had with making the game work right it won't be as bad as it use to anymore.

Archived