Your data is corrupted

fizpop

I really doubt everyone is ignoring his question, its just that no one has an answer for him. Also I notice that you pointed this out and yet you aren't trying to help him either.

Fair enough , but it is annoying to see everyone here seems to ignore his point in general. we talk about this years glitches, we hope they'll be fixed next year, but we dont look back and say, "Hey guys, they haven't fixed more than 5 glitches in the history of the series, maybe we should take our money elsewhere."

(5 is a random number.)

Many of us would, if there was a decent alternative out there. closest thing is fire pro and not everyone is in to that style of gameplay.

This here is my best advice for the situation because it happened to my brother and we think we figured it out. It's the borked up way that the game saves it's data. You all know of the color coded WWE icons that determine when the game is saving/loading data right? Well, he had saved his data and then switched over to a different account, but the data hadn't actually saved completely. The red save con pops up, then disappears, then pops up again after a few seconds. Sometimes it does this about 2 or 3 time when saving content, and it's easy to think the game's finished autosaving, but it's not. But no matter how you save, don't exit the game until it returns to the title screen. That's your indication that your data has completely saved, and then you can switch games without worrying about corrupting your file because you pre-emptively interrupted the save.

Hope that helps.

Can someone please give me a solution on what to do.

When ever it saves content this error message comes up saying this. "Save failed, this current storage device has been removed, please select a different storage device to continue. This message up when I begin the game at the start menu and when ever I save something. And I just press continue without saving because that's my main save. I also still have all my CAWS, DLC, Areanas etcc....

?

• 11 months later...

Alrighty people great news I found a way to get passed the dreaded corrupt data loading page just follow these simple instructions and you'll get your data back.

1. first sign in to two different accounts(one with the supposedly corrupt data and the other with one that doesn't have a WWE 2k14 profile)

2.Load the account that doesn't have a 2k14 profile on the start screen and continue till u hit the menu options

3. Now press the B button till you log out of that profile and then sign in with the corrupt profile and there u have it sadly u have to do this everytime u want to play but hey its better than losing all ur stuff feel free to hit me up if you are having issues

ALRIGHTY FROM ALMIGHTY!!!!

Archived