Diva Hall of Famer

nogoodraida

You need me 2 convert her moveset from last year?

If you wouldnt mind that would be much appreciated my man.
nooo another rushed horrible moveset for a great caw

Imo and many others Ritcheous is the "go to guy" for movesets.. you know I wont release anything thats not accurate.. he hasnt let me down and i doubt he will now.. have some faith.

What kind of time frame are you looking for in terms of release? You are waiting for textures, right? Converting her set will take no time. Just give me like a day heads up and I'll have it ready. I will NEVER let you down, or anybody for that matter. Dudes can hate all they want, but ya'll know I got this.

What kind of time frame are you looking for in terms of release? You are waiting for textures, right? Converting her set will take no time. Just give me like a day heads up and I'll have it ready. I will NEVER let you down, or anybody for that matter. Dudes can hate all they want, but ya'll know I got this.

Yea im waiting on textures so i have no idea.. but for sure i will give you a heads up. Thanks again man.

• 2 weeks later...

So glad ur back, ur diva caws were a must for me last year...

R u goin to b doin current divas / knockouts aswell thid yr???

Trish is looking great so far, cant wait to c more.

I will be doin divas and knockouts as usual but not as many as last year, I dont have the time i had last year.. I will be doing about 5 or 6 and thats it.. as of right now im sure im gonna do trish, mickie, velvet, and gail kim.. the rest im not sure.

Hey

I know youve stated youre only doing a few CAWs this year but if youre taking requests can you please do a Jazz? I really suck in the creation suite and just cant get her right, im sure you would do a brilliant job. If not I understand, just badly wanna slam the B*tch Clamp on some of the Total Divas lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived