Diva Hall of Famer

nogoodraida

Hey guys, it feels good to be back. Been very busy lately but I managed to whip this up. Its an early w.i.p.

This is the face I worked on last year with Wolfgang JT minus the "you know what". Not sure if I will continue to work on this version or If Im gonna wait until i have the capability to apply a "you know what" to it. I am adding a file pic from last years caw to compare and contrast. But here is the beginning to show you guys that I will be working on caws for 2k14. So check trish out and let me know what you think. As usual please excuse my crappy pics, they dont do the caw any justice.

qyey.jpg

imag0193bb.jpg

Raida! I have her face texture in game because I was planning on working on her. Want me to upload it for you?

Absolutely my man.. thank you so much. And if you have any others feel free, i have 3 or 4 others if your willing.. would be doubling my productivity right about now =)

Glad to see you back, Trish looks like the dish she is... which is great.

And I'm pretty sure you're now allowed to talk about the "you know what" stuff on here.

Thanks dude, glad to be back.. and yea I know thats my bad.

Ver nice start. Sucks that they still haven't added any new hair styles for the diva's.

What attires do you have planned for here?

Right now the idea is 2 brown hair attires and 2 blonde attires. For brown its her black and white attire vs vickie and her mania attire against laycool.. blonde is her unforgivin 06 and the last is undecided.

I was wondering where you've been. You were always my go to person for Diva CAWS. Welcome back.

Thanks, good to be back.

Looks good, can you make NXT Divas this year also? I have a lot if your previous caws. You rock at making divas.

Unfortunately i wont be making nxt divas, i dont have the time i had last year.. im gonna be making 4 or 5 caws this year and thats it.. the only def caws is trish, velvet, mickie so far.

So glad ur back, ur diva caws were a must for me last year...

R u goin to b doin current divas / knockouts aswell thid yr???

Trish is looking great so far, cant wait to c more.

I will be doin divas and knockouts as usual but not as many as last year, I dont have the time i had last year.. I will be doing about 5 or 6 and thats it.. as of right now im sure im gonna do trish, mickie, velvet, and gail kim.. the rest im not sure.

Just to keep from confusion in the topic, the top pic is his current one...the bottom one is last year's with a texture on the face.

And for the record, I'd get the texture you did back in the game this year before completing it bro. Really makes a huge difference between the two.

Just to keep from confusion in the topic, the top pic is his current one...the bottom one is last year's with a texture on the face.

And for the record, I'd get the texture you did back in the game this year before completing it bro. Really makes a huge difference between the two.

Yes wolf thats the plan.. or else this caw would have been released already lol.. i honestly dont want to make any caws without textures this year

Archived