Monday Night Raw || Where The Good Become Great

Scorpion™

OOC: Probably should have put this in the first post. But interaction between youre characters are key you can feud backstage and on shows, your posts help fuel things. If I see that two characters are having confrontations I'll book them against each other. Keep things interesting fellas.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randy Orton walks into Hunters office

Randy Orton|| The Face of the WWE
Hunter!!!! How are you doing man, I wanna thank you for signing me to this lucrative contact you have always had Randy Orton's best intrest at heart. Now Hunter I got a proposition for you for Mondays Raw. Randy Orton vs CM Punk in your main event. How do you like the sound of that?

Chris Jericho//The Rockstar:

Chris Jericho walks in the office without knocking. Well well isnt it Hunters second wife. See Hunter I should be in the main event not this boring idiot. He has been given to many opportunities. What do you say Hunter?

-HHH scans both men and thinks for a second-

"If you want it then fine. This week there will be a tournament to determine who deserves to compete for the vacant WWE Championship. The main event this week will be you, Jericho vs Randy Orton. Also, The Miz vs CM Punk. Among other tournament matches."

"If you want it then fine. This week there will be a tournament to determine who deserves to compete for the vacant WWE Championship. The main event this week will be you, Jericho vs Randy Orton. Also, The Miz vs CM Punk. Among other tournament matches."

Dont want to sound stupid but how do we do matches? First time doing this.

CM Punk [B.I.T.W] Best In The World

After getting notification from an employee that there was going to be a tournament for the WWE Championship and that he was part of it and had a beginning match against, The Miz. He would nod his head as the WWE employee walked away, Punk got to thinking. How long has it been since he had the WWE Championship around his waist? Not too long, but long enough to want to get it back and beat his own previous title reign of, 434 days as WWE Champion. Randy claims to be the face of the company but let's face, he doesn't perform like he. On the other hand you have, The Best In The World in CM Punk who does.

:dance: yay jeannie found bossman she noticed all the guys coming out of one door talking about match stuff

yay donna me think these is right one

:nono: you said that 20 doors ago

yeah but i got a good feeling about these one,she knocks on the door,hey mister boss man are you there me wants to talk to you about ideas i had

Walking into a, Raw building today he would here about Daniel Bryan applying to join. Excited to hear about Bryan re-joining the WWE Raw roster, Punk would eagerly await to see his good friend/rival again. However, there was other things to think about right now like the tournament and winning it. Punk was hungry for another title reign and was going to do what it takes to win that tournament. Even if it came down to scratching and clawing for it.

:dance: yay it's almost monday jeannie hopes her and donna get a chances to play,donna thinks they probley will be in some kinda tournament to see who gets to be the first divas champ jeannie thinks that makes sense cause she heard peoples talking about world champion tournament so having one for other belts make sense :cry: she hopes her and donna don't have to fight each other donna explains to her how tournaments work so as long as there on opposite ends of the brackets they don't have to worry about that tell the finals :huh: jeannie hopes triple h will be nice and set it up that way then so there still curious about how the show will be so jeannie thinks they should look around and ask the other wrestlers if they know more about it :D so they look around to see if there is anyone to ask about it

The Miz/The awesome one/The most must see superstars/

''Crew member knocking at the door''

Crew member : Sorry to bother you Mr. Mizaning but im here to informe you that there is a tournament coming up .

The Miz : a tournament ? really ? why ? just give that title to me already .

Crew member : Cause it wouldnt be fair tbh,,,,

The Miz : really ? really ? really ?

Crew member : I..I..

The Miz : Just shut up and tell me who am i facing first .

Crew member : C.M.Punk !

The Miz : LEAVE !

''door shut ''

The awesome one look pretty confident knowing he gotta face The WITW C.M.Skunk . :laugh:

Thinking to himself, Punk thought. "Oh.. ha-ha... a reference to, CM Skunk" what else did they have to throw out him? Dumb references like this one really got under his skin and on top of that. CM Punk still owes the that played, CM Skunk a GTS for accepting that role. Although, He didn't feel in the least bit that bad about it since it just shows that Paul Heyman truly is a scumbag. Punk may have sank to some lows, but he would never sink down the a kindergarten low like that one. Right now, there was other things to think about than Paul's childish antics. It was time to think about bed time for the, Miz on, Raw tomorrow night.

Dont want to sound stupid but how do we do matches? First time doing this.

No problem bro. I'll be writing them out on Raw and I'll decide the winners. :D

Daniel Bryan and The Rock are both added. You may begin Roleplaying ASAP.

Archived