Villearreal92 Presents: Aero Star!!

Villearreal92

Hey guys! I'm not a very experienced *GOOD* CAW maker, but i do try my had sometimes, and this is my main attempt this year. It's AAA sensation, AERO STAR!! As of right now he only has 1 attire, but has full moves and entrance. I plan on working on more attires, but my XBL subscription runs out and i won't be renewing until Christmas time. So, please download and give me some advice/feedback

Tags: Aero Star, AAA, Lucha

Here are some updated pics courtesy of Fried

k485c.jpg

As is pretty obvious, The logos on the first attire are Wonky, This will be fixed with the Third and hopefully final update. Also, just to explain the weird looking silver spot on the mask, it's to give it a glare/shine in ring. And i'll be doing little touch ups with the next update

There's some really high quality refs on the AAA site if you haven't seen them, also refs of his new attire that he has been wearing of late.

http://luchalibreaaa.com/aaaftp/ELENCO/AEROSTAR/

Just some general tips in addition to what Dragonscrew mentioned, I'd be more conscious of the colours you use. Instead of using the same white for the belt and the designs to the side of his chest you should make a slight difference between the two shades of white.

I know why you use the sparkly mask but I would see what you can do to get the shape around the mouth area of the mask.

I'm interested to check this out. If you would like me to take some pictures with my cap card please just ask and I will do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

are you still working on this mate any update.

Sorry for the late reply and lack of update. My computer was DOA for a couple weeks, so i've been working to get a new one. Needless to say, i'm up and running again. And i plan to work on him practically all day tomorrow, starting with filling out the body and face then focusing on more attires for him!

Updated version with new body and face morph and two extra costumes will be uploaded shortly, with the tags remaining the same! If anyone could get some pics for me i'd GREATLY appreciate it.

I'll be working on the Star Spangl-y costume that Fried gave me the fantastic ref pics for as often as i can, but i'm balancing school, a job, and a CAW of Kaz Hayashi [ ;-) ] along with this, which is why it took so long.

i got the updated version, massive improvement, really good, i do have a few suggestions though, i would just widen the head/ cranium/cheek morphs a few more clicks, and also the gold sparkly mask, works really well to give a better effect to the mask design, it has the pointy nose bit also so you dont need the design, and the mouth area is that little bit wider on it also. the blue attire, you also forgot the emblem on the arm bands, and the chevron design on his back does'nt line up, needs to be tidied up, i have done all these little things and it really brings him together nicely. this in know way is criticising your work, as i really love what you have done, the new attire's are spot on, and cant wait to see the star spangly one too, i just want to help you make it the best he can be, as im a big fan of him too. cheers mate, keep up the good work.

Archived