Kazuchika Okada Comments on his Time In TNA.

AssaultDriver720

Credit: http://www.tnainsider.com

New Japan IWGP Champion and former TNA Star Kazuchika Okada was recently interviewed about his fast progression to the top in New Japan Pro Wrestling. When asked about his time in TNA and his return with a new gimmick and Character, Okada revealed that he developed it during his time in TNA.

On his time in TNA

"TNA executives told me 'Do you know what makes money? It is red lamp of TV camera. It's the character, not just the wrestling.' So i started to create the RainMaker[Character]"

"TNA did not give me many opportunities to compete. So I had lots of spare time. I started watching American pro wrestling videos. All the videos I could find. I learned a lot from by watching the big stars. I watched Sting. He was amazing. I wanted to be just like Sting."

Okada admits that WWE has interest in him

"When I came back, I challenged Tanahashi and won the IWGP title. Now everybody loves me. The WWE is interested."

Okada also revealed that because of his popularity with young girls, New Japan is urging him not to get married

"Everybody loves me"

That's why people refer to you as the exception in the long list of prestigious winners. Lawl.

Only hardcore Puroresu fans. And that's only because of his ring work, which is essentially a part of his character. The snobby wrestler, who spent time in an American fed that's on television and came back thinking he's better than everyone, wrestling an american style, insinuating that Americans do wrestling the best. At least that's what it was during his IWGP reign.

"Everybody loves me"

That's why people refer to you as the exception in the long list of prestigious winners. Lawl.

Only hardcore Puroresu fans. And that's only because of his ring work, which is essentially a part of his character. The snobby wrestler, who spent time in an American fed that's on television and came back thinking he's better than everyone, wrestling an american style, insinuating that Americans do wrestling the best. At least that's what it was during his IWGP reign.

His Lariat can't be excused, let me hate the man ffs :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived