Movesets by Kody [formulas & uploads] Jinder Mahal formula pg 6

eastcoastkody

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you change in them? I tweaked them a bit, so if you could put here specifically what you changed it would be very helpful ;)

Btw could you do brodus and big show next?

nothing major. I didn't anticipate all of my uploads being removed.....and i update my movesets weekly. So i couldn't re-upload the originals.

honestly, it would take me forever to make notes. It would be quicker if u just download my new ones and remember the tweaks u made to the originals.

the only changes i made to re-uploads i can remember off the top of my head

Sheamus--- Changed [Face Up; Side] move from knee drop to a Kick to Back (based on last weeks RAW/Smackdown).

Changed his Royal Rumble Finisher Shoulder Block.........to Clothesline. As he used it during his RR 2014 return

Dolph-- Changed his Leg Drop Bulldog to a Sig. Removed one of elbow drops from the Sig position. Made his old Zig Zag his other finisher.

Del Rio---changed some of his Limb Targeting Leg moves.

i will try to re-upload the rest....[Orton/Slater] as well as post Swaggers formula tomorrow

actually...I was able to fill his chain grapples and stunned grapples pretty quickly. Diving Moves...no prob. I've got most of the ground moves sewn up.

Cena does the same crap alot. But he also breaks out something dope every once in awhile.

I got the majority of the work done in about 30 mins. Much like the others....i always get stuck on one particular section.

Right now its limb targeting moves.

Its also killing me that i don't have more Ability slots. As i really want to include this

ur time is up

his time is now

So this Moveset took you about 5 Minutes to make, since we all know he only knows 5 Moves right ? ;)

He actually had some decent moves before joining WWE. They just gave him the stupid Superhero gimmick of get pounded on and then as in "real life" good conquers evil.

actually...I was able to fill his chain grapples and stunned grapples pretty quickly. Diving Moves...no prob. I've got most of the ground moves sewn up.

Cena does the same crap alot. But he also breaks out something dope every once in awhile.

I got the majority of the work done in about 30 mins. Much like the others....i always get stuck on one particular section.

Right now its limb targeting moves.

Its also killing me that i don't have more Ability slots. As i really want to include this

It was a joke bro, I know he sticks to the same old crap but he mixes it up when he has to. :)

just uploaded The Miz.

kept putting it off. Kinda because i couldn't find any top rope grapples for Miz.. But mostly because since i got the last patch/DLC pack........my Xbox froze EVERY SINGLE TIME i was editing Mizs moveset. whenever i went to the ROPES or CORNER section.

drove me nuts

Man this same thing it's happening while editing fandago's set. How did you solve it?

just uploaded The Miz.

kept putting it off. Kinda because i couldn't find any top rope grapples for Miz.. But mostly because since i got the last patch/DLC pack........my Xbox froze EVERY SINGLE TIME i was editing Mizs moveset. whenever i went to the ROPES or CORNER section.

drove me nuts

Man this same thing it's happening while editing fandago's set. How did you solve it?

idk. I think i just stopped going to that section. I reported it...and assumed it was fixed in the last patch?

When i was just doing Cenas moves. I tried to edit his back Stunned Grapple. And the cpu opponent would disappear

John Cena uploaded to XBL

I finally solved the crash issue.

Btw man what do you think are the best replacements for sandow's you're welcome and the silencer??

The royal arch it's clearly the edgecator i think.

Uranage Side Slam and Full Nelson Slam 1??

idk...i haven't even looked at his moveset yet.

Archived