WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO

THE FACE OF THE WWE AND WWE CHAMPION THAT'S WHO

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that. :lol: Hunter covered well though.

I noticed too, although maybe it's a sign of the future.. hmm.

Anyhow pretty good go home RAW for Survivor Series. I'm glad we got the 12 man match, I knew they'd just announce matches and everything would of been cleared up for this Sunday.

Ratings were from wwe and they were well sourced, I'll try and find them if you want, and I agree but I'm trying to perceive it from a WWE/business based perspective. The VKM conference call; he stated that PPV's are an attraction driven business talking in reference to the excecs about SummerSlam buyrate.

I feel like the facts that WWE shows after the ads are false or not entirely true.

Hmm, does he mean TV attraction, crowd attraction, or both? Because there's no doubt Daniel has the crowd, and the bar I was at was fully behind Daniel.

Considering the low ratings and in conjunction with the fact that he mentioned ppvs, considering the low SummerSlam buyrate; I'd presume TV attraction and PPV buyrates.

I liked RAW last night.

Good to see Mysterio back, hopefully he won't get injured within a week. Looks like he's in good shape though.

Thank God The Miz turned heel. Hopefully he'll become enjoyable to watch again.

Big E Langston winning the IC title is *censored*ing awesome.

Ziggler vs Sandow was a really good match, love Sandow's aggressiveness.

The 12 man tag match was really fun to watch. Wish that was the SS tag match though, would make more sense to do it that way instead of having Punk and Bryan in a separate match.

Overall, one of the better RAW's even with the stupid country theme.

Weeklies > PPVs. It wasn't a perfect show, but a lot of important (and not to mention great) things happened.

- Big E becoming Intercontinental Champion :D

- Miz' heel turn, which was much-needed (though it's kinda sad not even a heel turn can get him much coverage)

- Ryback shell-shocking Big Show

- Broadway Brawl was too long, but still decent. Too much Sandow domination for my liking though.

- Xavier Woods finally debuting

- 3MB's new gimmick is gold

- ReyRey's return

- Main Event, which was one of the best matches of 2013, maybe even the best. Should've been on the PPV.

Never do RAW Country again though. That shitty mainstream country and that godawful poser band can go to hell.

Xavier Woods? Who the *Censored* is that.

Consequences Creed from TNA.

am i the only one that instantly thought heel turn once i saw miz tagging with kofi, i mean, it was so random for those 2 to team together it just screamed heel turn

I saw quite a few posts during the live discussion where people said he was turning. I just didn't put much thought into it...because I really didn't give a shit about Miz or Kofi, and was trying to ignore the entire match.

Archived