WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ratings were from wwe and they were well sourced, I'll try and find them if you want, and I agree but I'm trying to perceive it from a WWE/business based perspective. The VKM conference call; he stated that PPV's are an attraction driven business talking in reference to the excecs about SummerSlam buyrate.

I feel like the facts that WWE shows after the ads are false or not entirely true.

Hmm, does he mean TV attraction, crowd attraction, or both? Because there's no doubt Daniel has the crowd, and the bar I was at was fully behind Daniel.

WWE Announce Kofi Kingston vs The Miz As The #SurvivorSeries Kickoff Match

Posted By: Lee on Nov 19, 2013
Kofi Kingston vs The Miz will headline the Survivor Series kick off show come Sunday.
They will be joined by the Hall of Fame panel including Bret Hart, Booker T & Mick Foley who will give thoughts and analysis throughout the show.

Lmfao, everyone's getting delegitimatized around Show lately. :XD:

The Cesaro section thingy was cool. Miz & Cesaro is so overdone, but their start up stuff was pretty good. Glad he's turning again. Heel Miz is awesome. Pun not intended.

Well damn, during his entrance, I thought the crowd was really nice towards Cena, as soon as his theme faded out, so many boos. Weird.

Archived