The Many Faces of STING! Uploaded 12/2/2013

Trial And Error

This is a really good WCW/nWo sting, my man.

Very fine details...it's definitely Borden in the face and not face #1 with stings face paint...chrissakes! The CC is filled with bad stings, bad heymans, bad pipers, and dismal Hardys! Welcome to see your detail...tip top!

Whaddya think about doing a couple of attires post surfer blonde sting, but pre crow sting?...where he was growing his natural colored hair out....it'd be the shiz, and I for one would appreciate it.

Yeah I found those pics right after I posted haha. He switched singlets too many damn times during his Wolfpack run. But I meant that I'm pretty sure his Red Pad attire never actually had the NWO logo on it.

One of his red pad attires in the wolfpack actually did have the nWo logo on it. I ve made caws with it a few times.

This is pretty nice. I've been trying to do 2 Sting Slots but don't really have time to mess with PT. Then I go and watch Nitro throughout 98 and realize he had too many damn alternates lol

Slot 1 White/Black

98 Crow Sting

Starcade

97 From the Rafters Sting

96 Crow Debut or just 96 Crow

Slot 2 Wolfpac

Red pads/red gloves w/ nWo shirt

Red Pads/black gloves or hand tape w/o shirt

Black pads/black gloves w/ wolf shirt

black pads/black gloves w/ red nWo shirt

Yeah I found those pics right after I posted haha. He switched singlets too many damn times during his Wolfpack run. But I meant that I'm pretty sure his Red Pad attire never actually had the NWO logo on it.

One of his red pad attires in the wolfpack actually did have the nWo logo on it. I ve made caws with it a few times.

Really? Do you happen to still have the refs you worked from?

Really? Do you happen to still have the refs you worked from?

I have a 100GB collection of WCW 98 and I don't remember the nWo logo on the red pad attires. It's a combination with the gloves (red or black mechanix), wrist tape, and which tees he wore... lol if any with each attire

Unless it was fake Sting from Havoc 99

Uhm, for those you saying he should remove the TNA attire in favor of an all WCW slot, what about those of us who actually like TNA Sting? This is phenomenal T&E. I've been waiting for you or Vessel Maker to do your Stings this year. I for one, very much prefer TNA Joker Sting over another WCW attire, and I'd be happy if you uploaded this as is, with the TNA slot and do an all WCW slot afterwards for those that want it. Of course, you can go about this however you like, but I'd love the attires posted in the first post, including the TNA Joker attire.

I know i ve seen it before, but i did google searches and could only find the logo on the red scorpion singlets with black pads :( the search also came up with other caws that used the logo with red pads too. Possibly Barons?

The only time I've ever seen that attire with the NWO logo and red pads is on this action figure

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WWE-WCW-ToyBiz-NWO-WOLFPACK-STING-Wrestling-Figure-RA-Hasbro-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/lGUAAOxyyMlR5p06/$T2eC16hHJH0FG2O,8-4HBR5p06,YFQ~~60_35.JPG

It's funny because I actually still have this action figure, my nephew dug out of a box of toys in my closet a couple weekends ago.

I know i ve seen it before, but i did google searches and could only find the logo on the red scorpion singlets with black pads :( the search also came up with other caws that used the logo with red pads too. Possibly Barons?

The only time I've ever seen that attire with the NWO logo and red pads is on this action figure

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WWE-WCW-ToyBiz-NWO-WOLFPACK-STING-Wrestling-Figure-RA-Hasbro-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/lGUAAOxyyMlR5p06/$T2eC16hHJH0FG2O,8-4HBR5p06,YFQ~~60_35.JPG

It's funny because I actually still have this action figure, my nephew dug out of a box of toys in my closet a couple weekends ago.

LMAO yeah, maybe thats where its coming from. I actually had that one too haha. prob still in a box at my moms house.

I would say i agree to the post before mine that the arms are too big. Sting was big, but wasnt the most massive guy . . .

Archived