The Many Faces of STING! Uploaded 12/2/2013

Trial And Error

Really like the WCW Stings. :) Seems to capture his look back then quite well.

As far as the second attire, can you see if there could be a viable alternative to doing his shoulder areas (possibly in another shirt via pattern or by using PT)....like what you are going for there, but you have the pads lining the wrong way...should be side to side, not front to back:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EkayBUocZNc/Ti8rntqFgII/AAAAAAAAAC8/NPQ5LWoZwpQ/s1600/663867Wrestle-Zone_net_walid26-Hulk_Hogan_vs_Sting__WCW_Title_Starrcade_1997__avi_snapshot_07_00_12010_11_25_18_48_041.jpg.jpg

Don't know if you're dead set in your decision to make an exclusive WCW slot, but if by any chance you do decide to do so and wanted to try a different attire in place of the TNA one, would you consider his first singlet attire as "Crow" Sting? He wore it at WCW Uncensored '98 vs. Scott Hall.

gvdj.jpg

This is great, but depending on which singlet you're trying to do, the wolfpack one is a bit off. If you delete the NWO logo from the front then it works fine with the Red Pad attire, but if you're going for the one with the NWO logo it's a bit off.

Sting027.jpg

tumblr_mcmnrtOtqI1qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

stingbillbret.jpg

konnansting.jpg

stingwp2.jpg

Also I think there's a better option for the boots, but both things are very minor, great, great work here.

I actually have a nWo Wolfpac Sting action figure (when WCW made great action figures) and I used that as a base. I'll admit not the best source for accuracy LOL.

Which boots do you suggest, since you're the Sting expert? I couldn't find any good ones really

Haha I have that Sting action figure too and have done the same thing in the past, so I get it. I also have a problem with choosing boots for him every year too, the purple undertaker boots would work great if they weren't pointed. I'll come back later with a suggestion after I get a chance to get on the game today.

Oh man, this is awesome. I remember your Sting from several years ago that was among the best I'd ever seen. Since you say you'd make other attires if they're in demand, can I "demand" the normal white scorpion singlet? That face morph though... It's sexy

Archived