DeadHaveRisen's Caws (Alexa Bliss Early Preview On Last Page 7/10/14)

DeadHaveRisen

Great news on Kalisto! A Del Sol attire with him or three NXT attires?

Yeah he has 2 NXT attires and a Samuray attire as I really didn't want to make a Octagon Jr attire.

Well Kalisto is done and ready to be uploaded with three attires.Bayley is pretty much done aside from moveset but I really don't like how I made her face so I may need to tweak it some more.I also started a Sasha Banks.

That's about it.Also have a Joey Ryan but I haven't touched him in weeks.

If you need refs for Joey Ryan, I can help.

Yeah man,I'd be grateful for refs.Mainly attires he used with Candice.

Cant wait for the Kalisto already have prince devitt. I didnt see if you.answered this yet will uou be redoing devitt with a carnage paint slot?

I'm collabing with RoKaDitz on his Devitt and making the carnage paint.

Well Kalisto is done and ready to be uploaded with three attires.Bayley is pretty much done aside from moveset but I really don't like how I made her face so I may need to tweak it some more.I also started a Sasha Banks.

That's about it.Also have a Joey Ryan but I haven't touched him in weeks.

Great news! Cant wait to download Kalisto and to see the WIP of Sasha Banks :D

Thanks man.Hopefully I'll upload Kalisto soon.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work with Okada, will definetly dl when it's uploaded. :)

Thanks man :cool:

Finally a Rainmaker worth getting excited about!

Looks like the right knee pad is a little off, and the different colored laces on each boot are all that's missing on that masterpiece.

Thanks and I know they look off but I can't add more PT's so that's the best I could do.

Great work with Okada, will definetly dl when it's uploaded. :)

Thanks man :cool:

Finally a Rainmaker worth getting excited about!

Looks like the right knee pad is a little off, and the different colored laces on each boot are all that's missing on that masterpiece.

Thanks and I know they look off but I can't add more PT's so that's the best I could do.

All the more thanks for maxing it out!

Great work as always. Any news in killer elite? I was all hyped for those two to add another tag team to my indie universe.

Thanks! I really don't have anything to say on KES :/ I didn't like how they looked so I stopped working on them.I might revisit them and add their WK8 attires.

And,if you need some more tag teams,then I have some early Timesplitters. ;)

Hopefully I'll work on them more soon.

Okada looks awesome, any news on that Nakamura collab?

Thanks! I still haven't talked with RoKa about the collab so I don't have any news for now.

I did finish Alex Shelley today though ;).All that's left is KUSHIDA's attires and movesets and entrances for both.

Archived