Is There Any Way To Make Universe Playable This Year?

ApostKhan

This topic is pure gold. Love the angry outburst in the second post.

"GRRRRR I MADE SOME EXCEL SPREADSHEET TWO YEARS AGO, YOU ARE ALL INGRATES FOR NOT GIVING ME IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE BECAUSE I THINK UNIVERSE MODE IS BROKEN!"

To be fair, universe is broken for a lot of people. My game freezes any time I try to edit a match. I only have one custom show and one custom arena in my universe, yet it still freezes all the f'n time. Now, I am not going to be rude about it. Your anger should be directed toward 2k. It does suck to be in this situation because for $80, I should at the very least have a game that doesn't lock up. With that being said... the OP attitude sucks, and this is coming from someone who doesn't have a good attitude most days lol. However... I did make a caw in 2005 that many of you downloaded, so you all owe me a great deal... I expect you to be here in the morning to fix my game. There will be no refreshments, so eat before you come.

To be fair, universe is broken for a lot of people. My game freezes any time I try to edit a match. I only have one custom show and one custom arena in my universe, yet it still freezes all the f'n time. Now, I am not going to be rude about it. Your anger should be directed toward 2k. It does suck to be in this situation because for $80, I should at the very least have a game that doesn't lock up. With that being said... the OP attitude sucks, and this is coming from someone who doesn't have a good attitude most days lol. However... I did make a caw in 2005 that many of you downloaded, so you all owe me a great deal... I expect you to be here in the morning to fix my game. There will be no refreshments, so eat before you come.

I just edited my match card , haven't experienced any issues in my end.

Jeesh, get your head out of your ass. Just because you did something for the community does not mean you are suddenly their royal King, and they must all bow down to you and answer you at once. Can't believe there's actually people in this thread trying to help you when you have that ****stain of an attitude. Like a small child throwing a fit because he doesn't get what he wants right away.

************************************************************************************************************

I'm done. You people aren't worth wasting my time dealing with. You people bug the shit out of me daily with emails, yet you can't even help when I have a problem. If you can't see that that makes you a selfish asshole, then you lost at life. I help people in a polite way every time I come here, I have a problem and I get ignored, then treated like shit. How the *Censored* do you expect me to react? And you idiots have the audacity to call me childish? What a *censored*ing joke. I can see why Brian thought what he did about you.

Yeah, honestly this should be been closed right after the second post. You have no right to think of yourself on a higher power as anyone because you did something for the community. It was clear no one knew the answer. They wasn't avoiding your topic on purpose.

I know you're frustrated but damn dude, calm down.

Archived